UK far right trouble July/August 24

...and getting into Oz is so safe because? Its strict (possibly racist) immigration policies?

I know right? For a country that had a war with a bunch of fucking emus they’ve got some temerity. If you manage to survive getting bummed by syphilitic koalas and ensnared by huntsman spiders the size of a dinner plate then I reckon the risk of being nail-bombed by Al Qaeda will feel like a welcome release.

I understand that they assembled under the belief that a Telegram channel was calling for EDL supporters to meet in that part of Birmingham. Whether that was just an excuse or cover to start causing trouble is a fair question.

If they had stayed where they were stood in front of their mosque making sure people were safe and it wasn’t being damaged, that would be quite different and somewhat justifiable… but clearly that’s not the case.
It never is.

I know right? For a country that had a war with a bunch of fucking emus they’ve got some temerity. If you manage to survive getting bummed by syphilitic koalas and ensnared by huntsman spiders the size of a dinner plate then I reckon the risk of being nail-bombed by Al Qaeda will feel like a welcome release.

On behalf of koalas I object - they don't have the syph its chlamydia that they spread by pissing on you

Do you mean like families missing the funerals of loved ones? Or maybe patients with cancer and serious heart conditions missing their medical appointments? Or maybe you mean the overall cost of the protests running into the millions? Yeah, nothing serious, just stupid and annoying...
an old hippy tied to a bridge looks like a bit of light relief now..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.