UK far right trouble July/August 24

Thing is, I can see the rationale for young Muslims taking to the streets of Bolton and Middlesbrough in a (misguided) attempt to defend their community. Not defending it, but there is a logic to it.

No such rationale applies in Birmingham.
The wrong people end up getting hurt or killed.

The badging up of this around Israel/Palestine simply recreates the base level of usual religious nonsense that has existed ever since some knobheads invented "my God's a better God than your god"...
Ban religion and scummy knobheads.

Thing is, I can see the rationale for young Muslims taking to the streets of Bolton and Middlesbrough in a (misguided) attempt to defend their community. Not defending it, but there is a logic to it.

No such rationale applies in Birmingham.

I understand that they assembled under the belief that a Telegram channel was calling for EDL supporters to meet in that part of Birmingham. Whether that was just an excuse or cover to start causing trouble is a fair question.

If they had stayed where they were stood in front of their mosque making sure people were safe and it wasn’t being damaged, that would be quite different and somewhat justifiable… but clearly that’s not the case.

They’ve witnessed the same and probably more all on Twitter and tik tok and think it’s payback, so predictable all this and soon will have murders. News off for a couple weeks might be a good idea.
Twats on both sides are most likely sat at home all day playing violent computer games too, blasting the fuck out of whoever is in front of them with a machine gun or whatever weapon they have. Life is cheap.

Watching the videos, these are youths. Based on height weight build and gait from the way they move. Those juveniles and young persons should have no reason to feel remotely energised or engaged in this nonsense. This is racist shite they should never have been exposed to. Even more depressing

You spelled dickheads wrong.

I have always thought to myself, if I was an immigrant and in a EU country why the fuck would I want to come to the UK, when I can stay put where I am.
Well Yaxley-Lemon wants you to believe they get a 3 bedroomed semi in Wilmslow, full benefits, the right to vote and first dibs on all the 13 year old girls in the area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.