UK far right trouble July/August 24

It’s not retaliation as the link is too tenuous and there haven’t been any racist riots in Birmingham.

We've had riots in many cities over the weekend which have nothing to do with what happened in Southport. To those idiots in Brum, it is retaliation. Taj was right, do not stoop to their level. That was my point.

Given the huge numbers of Chinese immigrants in Manchester, I wonder why they don’t evoke anything like the same visceral hatred we see towards the Pakistani / Muslim population.

The same is true for the Indian, Hindu, East European and Jewish communities that all seem to have integrated relatively peacefully (granted there have been the odd occasion where tensions have arisen).

It seems a particularly Islamist/ Pakistani problem.

We've had riots in many cities over the weekend which have nothing to do with what happened in Southport. To those idiots in Brum, it is retaliation. Taj was right, do not stoop to their level. That was my point.
What caused the riots in the first place isn’t the point under discussion, which is Asians retaliating to those riots. In some cases, such as Bolton and Middlesbrough that is the correct terminology, but I don’t accept that was the case in Birmingham, where there was nothing in proximity to retaliate to, and nor was there any realistic threat of the same, in a city where the Muslim community are a different proposition to those in towns such as Bolton and Middlesbrough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.