UK far right trouble July/August 24

Travel warnings about travelling to the UK issued by Australia, Malaysia and Nigeria. Global Britain in action….

I’m pretty sure we were already on Australia’s travel advisory list. I seem to remember reading them giving warnings out because of Northern Ireland and the risk of sectarian violence. Along with us being a major target for Islamic terrorists. I think their classification is quite strict.

Unless now people are being doubly warned.

I’m pretty sure we were already on Australia’s travel advisory list. I seem to remember reading them giving warnings out because of Northern Ireland and the risk of sectarian violence. Along with us being a major target for Islamic terrorists. I think their classification is quite strict.

Unless now people are being doubly warned.
...and getting into Oz is so safe because? Its strict (possibly racist) immigration policies?

Terrible all this and mob rule has no place in our society.

I've just watched the BBC News with an exclusive interview with an Asylum seeker caught up in the hotel troubles.

The BBC have blurred out the person and described him as a 17 year old Kurdish person separated from his family.

He had the biggest bald patch you've ever seen, assuming the person shown was the actual Asylum seeker.
17, do us a favour.

I am not condoning the actions of these rioting morons but a lot of us will not be mugged off with media bullshit either.

Trafficking C***s are obviously spreading the message to migrants to declare their age as under 18 but this is not helpful.

I would suggest the treatment of "children" and Adults needs to be looked at urgently by the Government.

What a minefield to negotiate but it always appears be Male's where questions of age are raised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.