UK far right trouble July/August 24

A vacuum where our prime minister gives the green light to certain sections of society to go out and beat the hell out of people just because of their skin colour or heritage. I have been in Tesco in Prestwich this evening and you normally see a good number of Jewish people going about their shopping like my Jewish wife and children. Not this evening as there is an ugly atmosphere in the air. I think Starmer, Sunak, May, Cameron, Brown and Blair have a good deal to answer given what we seeing now.
I used to live in Crumpsall, then Prestwich, then Whitefield. As a kid I’d regularly go shopping in Cheetham Hill with my mum. I wouldn’t take her within a country fucking mile of the place now.

Sorry but Starmer has had 4 weeks the others you name were part of a 14 year descent into this hell its up to Starmer and Labour to try and fix it

Sorry but Starmer has had 4 weeks the others you name were part of a 14 year descent into this hell its up to Starmer and Labour to try and fix it
Blair and Brown were prime minister in the last 14 years? I can't stand the tories mate but to absolve those two I mention is laughable. Starmer is a weak leader. His position of criticism from the sidelines was expected from the opposition leader but his head couldn't lead his backside to the toilet seat. I'm afraid we will see one term in office and he will do so much damage with the working people of the UK it will give the tories/ reform another 20 years I'm power.

What caused the riots in the first place isn’t the point under discussion, which is Asians retaliating to those riots. In some cases, such as Bolton and Middlesbrough that is the correct terminology, but I don’t accept that was the case in Birmingham, where there was nothing in proximity to retaliate to, and nor was there any realistic threat of the same, in a city where the Muslim community are a different proposition to those in towns such as Bolton and Middlesbrough.

What would you call it then? If the past weekend events didn't happen, would there be idiots in Brum doing what they're doing tonight? Telegram messages also leaked suggesting a far-right meet-up in Small Heath and Alum Rock.

I used to live in Crumpsall, then Prestwich, then Whitefield. As a kid I’d regularly go shopping in Cheetham Hill with my mum. I wouldn’t take her within a country fucking mile of the place now.
My Jewish in-laws avoid Cheetham Hill like I would avoid Rawk mate.

anybody have this on their I want my country back bingo card?

The first rule of conflict resolution is to try to understand the opposite opinion. I admit I find it hard though, they all just seem to be dim witted neanderthals. As for the bullies who tried to burn out immigrants, they don’t deserve a voice, they deserve prison time.

What would you call it then? If the past weekend events didn't happen, would there be idiots in Brum doing what they're doing tonight? Telegram messages also leaked suggesting a far-right meet-up in Small Heath and Alum Rock.
There is zero chance of the far-right chancing their arm in either of those two places, unless it was a suicide mission!

fwiw, I would describe it as a reaction to the weekend’s events.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.