UK far right trouble July/August 24

What would you call it then? If the past weekend events didn't happen, would there be idiots in Brum doing what they're doing tonight? Telegram messages also leaked suggesting a far-right meet-up in Small Heath and Alum Rock.
Palestine appears to the agender here. Not, the backlash to the right wing activists.

Last edited:
Well said Bob, your girlfriend should not have to feel unsafe and I am sure you will do all you can to protect her as she is beautiful human being.

Aside from Bobs post one thing has been nagging at me for the last few days and I think it is time I prepare myself to run the anti-semitic gauntlet. The Isreal lobby has a huge influence in British politics, if you watch the Labour Files you will see how much influence they have in the Labour party and the Conservative party.

It makes me wonder why the conflict in Palestine is now back page news and who benefits from that.

I am not anti semitic, i think PB will back me up on that, but without doubt Netanyahu and his far right government will have benefited from the change in media focus and the attacks on Muslims help with the demonisation of the Palestinians.

@prestwichblue what do you think pal?
Sorry that’s conspiracy bollocks. Why would Netanyahu give a fuck what’s happening in the UK? We have no influence in Israel and if the focus in the UK moves away from Palestine it makes absolutely no difference to either side of the conflict over there. The only country Nethanyahu’s bothered about is the US.
The problem now is that there are some people in minority communities pointing the finger at shadowy Zionist backers as seen in the clip posted by @bluethrunthru . That’s a dog whistle to blame Jews and is a distraction from the real enemy within which is the likes of Yaxley, Farage and Fox.

Riots across the country and I haven’t seen one baton strike a head this weekend.
Spot on. A weak reaction, only gives encouragement to those who want to get involved.

Is it society that's caused this lily-livered response, or the politicians?

Maybe it's a mixture of both, and I've had a bee in my bonnet for a long time about there being too many 5ft women in the police who aren't much use when the shit hits the fan with large scale disorder.

Matthew needs to get a seat on that plane to Cyprus it will be filling up fast

The end of that report is disturbing.

That telegram group is an organised white supremicist group sharing how to fire bomb immigration centres, etc.

A vacuum where our prime minister gives the green light to certain sections of society to go out and beat the hell out of people just because of their skin colour or heritage. I have been in Tesco in Prestwich this evening and you normally see a good number of Jewish people going about their shopping like my Jewish wife and children. Not this evening as there is an ugly atmosphere in the air. I think Starmer, Sunak, May, Cameron, Brown and Blair have a good deal to answer given what we seeing now.
Have you deliberately missed out the worst Prime Minister of the lot?

Sky still pushing this two tier policing bollocks
These wankers are so desperate to use this to get viewers the shit stirring lying cnuts
They are fuckin lovin it

There's been a marked difference between the protesters and counter protesters that has been evident on many videos. Only one side here looking to fight the police, as has been the case on many of the protests /counterprotests. Muslims now.preparing to defend their communities will also fight which is a new factor threatening dangerous escalation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.