UK far right trouble July/August 24

One thing that's occurred to me that nails the claim that immigrants don't integrate. Seeing mobs of young Muslims rampage around Birmingham and other places, no one can now seriously claim they haven't adopted British culture and values. I

It'd be better if most were fat, tattooed skinheads clutching cans of Stella or dark-fruit cider of course but at least it's a start.

Given the attitude of some folk towards them and a generalisation of their religion is it any wonder some Muslims are wary of “integration”. And looking at the rioters who can blame them.

Well said Bob, your girlfriend should not have to feel unsafe and I am sure you will do all you can to protect her as she is beautiful human being.

Aside from Bobs post one thing has been nagging at me for the last few days and I think it is time I prepare myself to run the anti-semitic gauntlet. The Isreal lobby has a huge influence in British politics, if you watch the Labour Files you will see how much influence they have in the Labour party and the Conservative party.

It makes me wonder why the conflict in Palestine is now back page news and who benefits from that.

I am not anti semitic, i think PB will back me up on that, but without doubt Netanyahu and his far right government will have benefited from the change in media focus and the attacks on Muslims help with the demonisation of the Palestinians.

@prestwichblue what do you think pal?

Not everything is 3D chess, this is a hop, skip and a fart short of the lizard people.

Well said Bob, your girlfriend should not have to feel unsafe and I am sure you will do all you can to protect her as she is beautiful human being.

Aside from Bobs post one thing has been nagging at me for the last few days and I think it is time I prepare myself to run the anti-semitic gauntlet. The Isreal lobby has a huge influence in British politics, if you watch the Labour Files you will see how much influence they have in the Labour party and the Conservative party.

It makes me wonder why the conflict in Palestine is now back page news and who benefits from that.

I am not anti semitic, i think PB will back me up on that, but without doubt Netanyahu and his far right government will have benefited from the change in media focus and the attacks on Muslims help with the demonisation of the Palestinians.

@prestwichblue what do you think pal?

I’m not an anti-Semite, BUT here’s a horseshit conspiracy theory full of anti-Semitic tropes I found in some far left corner of Twitter…

Given the attitude of some folk towards them and a generalisation of their religion is it any wonder some Muslims are wary of “integration”. And looking at the rioters who can blame them.

Integrate to what? At the heart of multiculturalism is the denial of a mainstream British culture. Multicultural Britain is instead a potpourri of cultures, and because there's no mainstream culture there's nowt to integrate with. Besides integrating is a denial of one's cultural identity! We can't be having that.

Multicultural Britain is a glorious celebration of difference, of diversity, and we're all supposed to celebrate this wonderful state of affairs, because, as we all know, diversity is our strength!

So here we are.

Last edited:
Integrate to what? At the heart of multiculturalism is the denial of a mainstream British culture, Britain is supposed to be a potpourri of cultures, there's no mainstream culture, so there's nowt to integrate to, besides integrating is a denial of one's unique culture! We can't be having that.

Multiculturalism is a celebration of difference, aren't we all supposed to celebrate diversity? Isn't diversity our strength?
Multiculturalism is our strength but that is about culture and people, the real and only danger is religion. Religion by its very nature often attempts to impose laws and regulations attached to that religion but we can't ever accept that.

Look at all the benefits of freedom of expression and equality that has come from the rejection of Christianity. We shouldn't lose those benefits by the appeasement of any religion that is against those things.

Integrate to what? At the heart of multiculturalism is the denial of a mainstream British culture, Britain is supposed to be a potpourri of cultures, there's no mainstream culture, so there's nowt to integrate to, besides integrating is a denial of one's unique culture! We can't be having that.

Multiculturalism is a celebration of difference, aren't we all supposed to celebrate diversity? Isn't diversity our strength?
just pointing out his ridiculous the whole integration line is. It’s all bollocks, just an excuse to lash out at the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.