UK far right trouble July/August 24

Well mobs of muslims are also going around beating people on their own too, it's not all one sided like the media portray. Scumbags on both sides.
Violence on any side is wrong . Just wondering where the far right protests were when Lucy Letby was convicted not long ago . The murder of three innocent young girls has been hijacked by Robinson and co for personal gain , scum .

someone was asking about this yesterday - looks like 4 white guys were about to set upon an Asian guy just as a gang came around the corner resulting reversion to Plan Z and running away - slowest guy got caught

It just looks like 4 white lads walking down the street and they’re asked “why you here?” And then they’re aggressively chased and attacked by a muslim gang of much larger numbers to me, how can anyone defend this?! Fucking disgusting.

Think it looks like you could be wrong. I didn't see any white guys set upon an asian. More bollocks next....

You will see plenty of vids in the coming days or weeks that say someone being jumped had just called them racist names, with zero proof but will be taken as gospel.

He's posted about fake acid attacks and zionists being behind it so far.

Elaborate, with proof

I don't say that with intention to dismiss you, I'm always open minded to know..

Loads of evidence, he's on a rant about the UK and claiming we're inevitably going to have a civil war.

It just looks like 4 white lads walking down the street and they’re asked “why you here?” And then they’re aggressively chased and attacked by a muslim gang of much larger numbers to me, how can anyone defend this?! Fucking disgusting.
You're shocked by this? Disgusted even? But nothing from you about the racist attacks in every town? All the far right lies? That's ok, is it? People retaliating though...disgusting!
Fuck off antivaxxer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.