UK far right trouble July/August 24

Think most want to live somewhere where cunts are not rioting and burning, looting buildings.

Posters like you who pretend they want balance are full of shite and part of the problem.
Musk is a dangerous individual with the wealth and following to cause real issues to the world in the near future.
His apologists make me fucking spew.
Would that be 'two tier' spewing?

All he said was a question why all communities aren't protected equally. It's a fair question.
It's disingenuous racist nonsense.

We've got thousands of people saying that plan to attack Mosques. Of course, the PM is going to say that protecting Mosques is a priority. It would be idiotic nonsense to suggest we should therefore step up security at Churches.

There's a list going round of immigration lawyers offices - should the police announce that they're going to increase protection of conveyancing solicitors?

Do you have any info on this?

I’ve got family who work with underprivileged kids predominantly from the Muslim community in Oldham
Allegedly a protest at Oldham Athletic tonight, and a protest at Oldham immigration centre (near to the Tesco/Aldi/B&M) either tonight or tomorrow is what was said in the security briefing.

FWIW it's an internal NHS security briefing led by our NHS security lead. I have no knowledge of where the information has come from or how accurate it'll prove to be. I know there was talk of two yesterday where one proved to be false and one was so poorly attended it fizzled out to nothing.

Hope your family keep safe bud!

Think most want to live somewhere where cunts are not rioting and burning, looting buildings.

Posters like you who pretend they want balance are full of shite and part of the problem.
Musk is a dangerous individual with the wealth and following to cause real issues to the world in the near future.
His apologists make me fucking spew.

Spew away

I do want balance. I want a fair media, fair policing. I come from a background and family where they didn't get that or even a voice. I'll support a platform that allows a broader perspective than the likes of the BBC do.

England is heading down a terrible path, and it's not just because of far right dickheads using any reason to spew hate.

I'm certainly not part of the problem. Just because you haven't got the bollocks to open your eyes or mind and see everything isn't completely one sided. The problem is the people who try so hard to look righteous that they're shit scared to even acknowledge maybe the problem isn't all from a single direction. There's a lot of contributors to what's happening, including the government and police.

But it's ok, stay ignorant. It's bliss after all.

Looks like Scunthorpe is the latest to get a bit rowdy later. There is already quite a gathering there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.