UK far right trouble July/August 24

It just looks like 4 white lads walking down the street and they’re asked “why you here?” And then they’re aggressively chased and attacked by a muslim gang of much larger numbers to me, how can anyone defend this?! Fucking disgusting.
I agree - there's no defending how that panned out. I'm interested to know why Turning Point cut the first few seconds out of the video before posting it though

there's alot of retired members who frequent this forum - think it's abit rich to compare it to the wankers smashing up our local towns, don't you think?
Calm down dear I was just stating a fact.
I suppose all those wankers rioting at the weekend or in the evenings last week were all unemployed as well in your book

I agree - there's no defending how that panned out. I'm interested to know why Turning Point cut the first few seconds out of the video before posting it though
They believed the white lads were there to cause trouble or attack them. They're clearly ready for any shit now. It's sad that it's got to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.