UK far right trouble July/August 24

These riots have got fuck all to do with those things, they just don't like brown people
They hate first and then reasons to justify that hate. They will deliberately falsely link any event like what happened in Southport to people of colour.
Child abuse is happening NOW by white people. Are there riots because of it? Where were these cunts when the Catholic church was known to be hiding its paedo rings?

You're not serious with that. You can't be.
Plenty of people pretend to care about things as an excuse to attack minorities.

Women's rights is a classic one. All these far right types who think feminism has gone too far one minute, and the next minute showing 'genuine concern' for the rights of Muslim women. The other classic are the sudden animal rights activists when the topic of halal meat comes up.

Let's hope there's no more stabbings of kids, bombings or sexual abuse of kids. Then no riots. The future is not looking good at the moment.
Yeah, I mean there was such a lot of riots when Lucy Letby killed those babies.

And do you remember how it all kicked off when that crossbow killer shot the wife and kids of that journalist?

And what about when that right-wing nut job killed Jo Cox?

It was terrible when all those hotels were burned down because of the Yorkshire Ripper killing all those women!

Oh and what about when Harold Shipman or the Moors Murderers were around, God there was non-stop rioting wasn't there...or is my memory playing tricks on me?

I’ve noticed that twat Farage is keeping his head down.
He’ll wish he’d kept it down a bit longer the colossal twat. Admitting on the radio he was tweeting about the Southport killer after getting his info from Russia TV and that well known news channel, misogynist and rapist Andrew Tate.
Link to interview below.

Yeah, I mean there was such a lot of riots when Lucy Letby killed those babies.

And do you remember how it all kicked off when that crossbow killer shot the wife and kids of that journalist?

And what about when that right-wing nut job killed Jo Cox?

It was terrible when all those hotels were burned down because of the Yorkshire Ripper killing all those women!

Oh and what about when Harold Shipman or the Moors Murderers were around, God there was non-stop rioting wasn't there...or is my memory playing tricks on me?
Dont feed the troll

Wonder if the potential rioters are actually now realising that there’s a good chance they’ll be caught on camera and arrested. Am I giving them too much credit?
Also talk that at least one is being charged with terrorism offences, which is a much bigger deal. But I've noticed recent videos are featuring more people wearing masks, including the genius who forgot to cover his massive tattoo.

He’ll wish he’d kept it down a bit longer the colossal twat. Admitting on the radio he was tweeting about the Southport killer after getting his info from Russia TV and that well known news channel, misogynist and rapist Andrew Tate.
Link to interview below.

Waiting with bated breath for farage to condemn musk for his intrusion into the politics of another country, much in the way he, farage, did with Obama a few years back.
That’s if he can find the time with all the flights to the US to assist the orange criminal liar over there.

Waiting with bated breath for farage to condemn musk for his intrusion into the politics of another country, much in the way he, farage, did with Obama a few years back.
That’s if he can find the time with all the flights to the US to assist the orange criminal liar over there.
He was always going to come unstuck once he got into Parliament and suddenly became accountable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.