UK far right trouble July/August 24

Or they don't like seeing Asian men attack a white person. Even in retaliation. I suspect they got upset about THAT, but not the other way round. They don't see the Asians as "us", they see them as "them". And now "they've" attacked "us" and that bothers them.
There's only two sides...the good and the fucking low-life violent scum.

I don't want to see anyone attack anyone. For any reason. The two sides to me are simple, right and wrong. Or lawful and lawless, more specifically. There are no excuses.

But I do get where your previous point was coming from in the context of the last few pages, which are fucking depressing. Got to hand it to Farage and the Far Right, they have really done a number on so many people.

You're incapable of seeing anything other than what you're spoon fed, so there's no chance you see what I am, you have no idea actually.

You probably "see" me as a far right "EDL" white member. In fact I'm first generation British and maybe the race you probably think I am.

I support free speech, equal policing and governance. That's it.

It's ok though, as I said, ignorance is bliss, for now.
But what exactly is "free speech"? We should be able to exchange ideas because, as you said yourself and I agree, there are at least two sides to every issue. I always try to see both sides even though I may fundamentally disagree with one.

But in my view the concept of free speech doesn't and shouldn't apply to incitement to violence or hatred, or any direct hatred or abuse.

But what exactly is "free speech"? We should be able to exchange ideas because, as you said yourself and I agree, there are at least two sides to every issue. I always try to see both sides even though I may fundamentally disagree with one.

But in my view the concept of free speech doesn't and shouldn't apply to incitement to violence or hatred, or any direct hatred or abuse.

I find you can often learn a great deal about your own views by talking with someone who has a different perspective.

There’s not much worse than people who solely preach to the converted.

Rishi Sunak must be so proud when he hears the racist thugs chanting "Stop The Boats" as they try to set fire to a hotel housing immigrants, or while they are attacking the police.

Bet he is watching the news feeling all smug and very pleased with himself as he tells his family "Listen, that's my catchphrase!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.