UK far right trouble July/August 24

His daughter doesn't seem to think much of him, for some reason...

well if this is his daughter taking him and a multi-billion$ platform down I am here for it - forgive me I am not the biggest popcorn fan so I'll be on the crisps.

Meanwhile this week there have been vids of his Cyber Truck having the rear chassis pulled off just trying to tow another truck it was then peeled apart to show cheap components - he really has other things to be getting on with than snide comments if he wants to stay insanely rich and not just rich

I don't trust the people that are quick to condemn the retaliation but have never condemned the original racist bullying attacks.

Some just might not have the time. Or the energy.

Being disgusted by both is normal. I just assume that of most peaple, I don't need them to specifically state it. It is people justifying either, or whatabouting, that bothers me.

Exactly. They did back in the Blair days with the blockade of fuel depots.

Two days heavy rain and they will melt away and sit worrying about every knock on the door.

Funniest memory I have of that was Brynle Williams ( who later became a Conservative AM ) and he was actually like a hard line 70's union leader oddly enough - it all held until the Police put a new guy in charge with new tactics. Williams was a farmer and had lots of support from farmers in their trucks and Land Rovers. They brought in some HMRC guys and a mobile lab to check for red usage on the road and they all just faded away ............. funny that

Some just might not have the time. Or the energy.

Being disgusted by both is normal. I just assume that of most peaple, I don't need them to specifically state it. It is people justifying either, or whatabouting, that bothers me.
Or they don't like seeing Asian men attack a white person. Even in retaliation. I suspect they got upset about THAT, but not the other way round. They don't see the Asians as "us", they see them as "them". And now "they've" attacked "us" and that bothers them.
There's only two sides...the good and the fucking low-life violent scum.

Might have been mentioned, but Musk has come out with this a couple of hours ago.

If he really cared about something that happened in 2014, why not ask about it sooner? Like, 9 or 10 years sooner?

He's an evil fuck with the platform to do what he wants and control it how he wants. A very dangerous combination.

Other than that he is lunatic, I’m not sure why Musk is picking a fight with the UK Govt especially as the EU are going through their own warning process with Twitter.

It will be interesting to see the Govt response because his actions are a national security risk with his highly selective and misleading actions on an individual and platform basis.

The retaliations are no doubt what was hoped for as they incited/goaded/burnt/embarrassed the country.
But the retaliations need to be sorted out too. Can't be letting any fucker get away with any of this.

I’ve noticed that twat Farage is keeping his head down.
Couple of nights ago he was shit stirring , he is the one that said two tier policing and that the gov and police are hiding something . Sky love him so have adopted his shit and keep repeating it , i do not get the love in the media have for that racist ****

As for the bollocks about starmer and the police in this thread i am speechless and i see a couple of wums are in and rascal off on one , sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.