UK far right trouble July/August 24

Or they don't like seeing Asian men attack a white person. Even in retaliation. I suspect they got upset about THAT, but not the other way round. They don't see the Asians as "us", they see them as "them". And now "they've" attacked "us" and that bothers them.
There's only two sides...the good and the fucking low-life violent scum.
I don't like seeing Asian men attack a white man. Or white men attack an Asian man. But I'm not an arsehole.

And I don't feel obliged to protest against anyone just because they're the same race as someone that did something shit.

Genuinely think the government should bring charges against Musk and X, he's complicit in what's happened and in some cases is almost egging it on. X has become a cesspit since he bought it.
The same government that won't go after the dinosaur media mogals?

Edit. Not sure who can haul him there but a parliamentary sub -committee is the best you will get.

Last edited:
Two days heavy rain and they will melt away and sit worrying about every knock on the door.

Funniest memory I have of that was Brynle Williams ( who later became a Conservative AM ) and he was actually like a hard line 70's union leader oddly enough - it all held until the Police put a new guy in charge with new tactics. Williams was a farmer and had lots of support from farmers in their trucks and Land Rovers. They brought in some HMRC guys and a mobile lab to check for red usage on the road and they all just faded away ............. funny that
I remember him. The sidekick was a bit more militant than him, cant remember his name. Those fuel protests were when it hit 75p a litre! If only.

Also talk that at least one is being charged with terrorism offences, which is a much bigger deal. But I've noticed recent videos are featuring more people wearing masks, including the genius who forgot to cover his massive tattoo.

It’s good to see the full force of the law being applied where appropriate. I’ve seen people on both sides wearing masks so it doesn’t follow they are there only for trouble - including in the stop racism group in Plymouth last night who were nothing but impeccably behaved.

Dibble also had an order later in the evening under some section or another for them to remove them which I thought was quite good although not sure how easy it is to enforce. I imagine they are a bit selective on who they arrest (at the time) as there is only so much room in the vans and then you’ve got no choice but to take them to the nick for processing which reduces the police numbers on the street - hardly ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.