UK far right trouble July/August 24

Also talk that at least one is being charged with terrorism offences, which is a much bigger deal. But I've noticed recent videos are featuring more people wearing masks, including the genius who forgot to cover his massive tattoo.

While this is good, having heard some of these thickos on radio/TV interviews over the last few days, I’m not sure it will exactly act as a deterrent. I’m not convinced many of them could even spell terrorism. They probably have no idea what being charged with a terrorist offence means in practice.

He is a **** but he exists because the very folk who hate him so much seemingly do nothing but peddle his shite and platform on here.

Best way to get rid is to stop using his platform.
Yep. First thing the government should do is call for all MPs to leave the platform. I'm sick of seeing news stories about what some **** on Twitter thinks. You get entire news stories based around comments from 3 members of the public on Twitter. You barely ever get that about Reddit, or even Facebook or Instagram.

It has become a really dangerous and powerful app, gone of the days where it was for kids doing shite dance routines. The ''LIVE'' section is full of people spreading hate and conspiracies against either against Jews, Christians or Muslims it is crazy. Half these protests and counter protests are people turning up to film for Tiktok and get loads of views. I reported a video the other day that was listing all these planned protests from a bot account citing that it was spreading hate, they didn't remove the video and said no terms were broken.

Needs controlling, but no doubt a new app would appear to fill the void.
A snapshot of our future I'm afraid. Glad I was born late 80s so didn't have to put up with this shite as a kid

It would help if you used my correct username, which has an underscore. I see @west didsblue has already answered you.

Funnily enough I was going to answer an earlier post of yours wondering who's behind it, saying "It's the Jews of course, Everyone knows they're behind everything". Given the post I'm replying to, it's probably as well I didn't as it might not have been taken as sarcasm.

It's utter bollocks Russ and you know it. There are almost certainly external actors whipping this up. Farage, Yaxley-Lennon, Musk and probably Putin. Their aim is to incite civil disorder to make immigrants feel uncomfortable, or ultimately a civil war.

You say you're not antisemitic and I'd agree that you don't have an irrational hatred of Jews per se. But there are less overt ways of demonstrating it, and coming out with conspiracy nonsense like this runs the risk of falling under that heading.

(Edit) In fact it's a trope that the far left and far right both espouse in slightly different ways. The right's conspiracy theory is that "Zionists" like Soros are actively involved in organising mass migration to destabilise Western society. Many Muslims also believe that 'Zionists' (they mean Jews of course) are actively destroying the UK. I'm therefore surprised to see you in bed with the ideas of the far right. The far left see Jewish influence in terms of controlling global finance (the Rothschild's, etc.) but it's still antisemitism and it's clearly an issue the far right and far left can unite around, despite the difference in their perspective.

There's a lot of malicious things you can lay at Netanyahu's door (and it seems he's the obstacle to a ceasefire deal that his senior military and intelligence chiefs are urging him to accept, among others) but this isn't one of them. You've made yourself look rather foolish by even expressing it, and you're far from foolish.
Thanks for your honest reply mate, it's appreciated.

The Middle East Forum, a Pro Israeli lobby outfit paid £60,000 of Tiny Tommys legal bills, the co-founder of the EDL Paul Ray was an Israeli intelligence officer

Prof Des Freedman said Islamophobia and anti-migrant rhetoric have become the acceptable forms of racism in the mainstream. The fascists and the far-right launder their reputations primarily by focusing on attacking the same groups the government and the media are, while dropping the anti-Semitism with which they were previously mostly associated. In the looking-glass world we now live in, Tommy Robinson, like Marine Le Pen in France, accuses the left of being anti-Semitic.

This is in an interesting article from the Times of Israel

BTW i am not in bed with the far right and i am not in bed with the far left on this issue probably because it is a minority view on the far left.

I agree there is probably influence from Putin and as i said somebody somewhere must have the means to control the mass amounts of misinformation on twitter, Putin probably has those resources at hand it is in his interests to destabilise the UK,

As for Netanyhu he will be welcoming the European media eyes moving away from him, I do not think you can argue against that.

Thanks for your honest reply mate, it's appreciated.

The Middle East Forum, a Pro Israeli lobby outfit paid £60,000 of Tiny Tommys legal bills, the co-founder of the EDL Paul Ray was an Israeli intelligence officer

Prof Des Freedman said Islamophobia and anti-migrant rhetoric have become the acceptable forms of racism in the mainstream. The fascists and the far-right launder their reputations primarily by focusing on attacking the same groups the government and the media are, while dropping the anti-Semitism with which they were previously mostly associated. In the looking-glass world we now live in, Tommy Robinson, like Marine Le Pen in France, accuses the left of being anti-Semitic.

This is in an interesting article from the Times of Israel

BTW i am not in bed with the far right and i am not in bed with the far left on this issue probably because it is a minority view on the far left.

I agree there is probably influence from Putin and as i said somebody somewhere must have the means to control the mass amounts of misinformation on twitter, Putin probably has those resources at hand it is in his interests to destabilise the UK,

As for Netanyhu he will be welcoming the European media eyes moving away from him, I do not think you can argue against that.
I mean there was only one speech by a psychopathic war criminal that Musk was wearing his tiny clappers out over last week ..... and it wasn't Putin.

The links between Robinson and the extreme ends of Zionism are a matter of public record that nobody wants to talk about.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.