UK far right trouble July/August 24

Not saying everything here in Scotland is perfect, but would love these EDL right wing fascists try and cause this kind of trouble here in Scotland. Would give them a lifespan of an hour at the most
The only trouble they’ve caused here is being complete cunts - but amongst themselves. When these gangs of Muslims are going round looking for them, they’re nowhere to be seen.

Akin to your average football ‘hooligan’ who fancies themselves in packs, dancing around with their arms waving but never actually do anything.

The entire thing is just pathetic to watch.

Not saying everything here in Scotland is perfect, but would love these EDL right wing fascists try and cause this kind of trouble here in Scotland. Would give them a lifespan of an hour at the most

Lol. You reminded me of the clown terrorists who tried to drive the car bomb into the airport!

Multiculturalism is our strength but that is about culture and people, the real and only danger is religion. Religion by its very nature often attempts to impose laws and regulations attached to that religion but we can't ever accept that.

Look at all the benefits of freedom of expression and equality that has come from the rejection of Christianity. We shouldn't lose those benefits by the appeasement of any religion that is against those things.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn says "What?"

Getting sick to fuck of this.

The only place I've seen the media call all the violence far right is LBC.

BBC/Sky are tip toeing around I presume so they don't offend their mate Nigel and he boycotts them.

People who riot and attack homes and places of worship of other races/religions are far right.

Sky News has definitely been labelling it far right for the majority of the last week. I was actually quite surprised how robust their commentary was on Sunday - they weren’t pulling any punches. And today when they were interviewing a senior police bloke the interviewer said something like “what can be done about certain far right actors currently lying on sun loungers in foreign countries, spreading disinformation who have caused these riots?” So I don’t think we can claim they are tip toeing around.

BBC I’ve not really watched.

Yeah, I mean there was such a lot of riots when Lucy Letby killed those babies.

And do you remember how it all kicked off when that crossbow killer shot the wife and kids of that journalist?

And what about when that right-wing nut job killed Jo Cox?

It was terrible when all those hotels were burned down because of the Yorkshire Ripper killing all those women!

Oh and what about when Harold Shipman or the Moors Murderers were around, God there was non-stop rioting wasn't there...or is my memory playing tricks on me?
Do we blame people from Leeds because of Jimmy Savile?

The only trouble they’ve caused here is being complete cunts - but amongst themselves. When these gangs of Muslims are going round looking for them, they’re nowhere to be seen*.

Akin to your average football ‘hooligan’ who fancies themselves in packs, dancing around with their arms waving but never actually do anything.

The entire thing is just pathetic to watch.
I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong ... *Yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.