UK far right trouble July/August 24

All he said was a question why all communities aren't protected equally. It's a fair question.

They don't like Musk because he has a platform that allows different perspectives to be shown, not just one. Millions of people get to watch things from many sources, independent journalists etc and make their own mind up, rather than just some TV news spinning what they want or what they're told to.

It seems like some of you would prefer to live in a communist country with state run TV and Media and no place for independent people to share their views. My family come from a place like that, and I assure you that's not what you want.
Musk censors stuff he doesn't like

The fucking state of the police is embarrassing. They'd struggle to sort out a few old girls having a row at the bingo.
I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but their methods and tactics do seem to be antequated.

Where are the drones identifying the ring leaders in the mob? The snatch squads to pick them off? The indelible paint to spray the low level rioters o they can be picked up at random? The mobile phone tracking (again!)? There is no plan and no leadership in the police response.

At one of the hotels there were 2 people hoding up a St Georges flag with the National Action symbol on it. A perscribed organisation responsible for te murder of Jo Cox. That together with the arson atempt should have triggered an armed resonse - and would have in many other countries.

And these telescopic trunctions are shit. What they need is a nice piece of hickory,

Is there problems, fighting in Birmingham from Muslims? I cant tell from social media what is real and what isnt anymore. Add to that Elon Musk trying to support a RW revolution in my fkin country (The absolute twat). I just dont know
We live in dangerous times, the biggest platform of news and propaganda is being owned by a man like Elon who I always had an admiration for but recently he has come across like a total di*k. Hopefully the situation gets better soon

We live in dangerous times, the biggest platform of news and propaganda is being owned by a man like Elon who I always had an admiration for but recently he has come across like a total di*k. Hopefully the situation gets better soon
Yes, as he acquires more wealth and power he’s bound to really chill out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.