UK far right trouble July/August 24

And, make no mistake, despite Musk’s booked wealth, he desperately needs the government gravy train to keep running.

I’m not so sure that’s true and that it’s far more symbiotic than that!

Tesla is the lowest cost EV manufacturer in the USA. Trump is not interested in the EV subsidies and Musk likes that, as it will make the new slate of coming US EVs much more expensive. Throw in Trump’s China tariffs and the prohibition on Chinese EVs in the U.S., and you NOW have Musk’s wet dream: No higher quality/lower priced Chinese competition and U.S. manufacturers whose new union contracts and new EV infrastructure costs are years behind Tesla!

Now, throw in SpaceX, the de facto “new-NASA” payload rocket producer, which the US seems incapable of living without, and Musk has the U.S. over the barrel.

His rocket return concept was considered pie-in-the-sky technology…until he did it… numerous times.. both on land and floating docks out in the ocean!!!

No, I think autism spectrum Musk knows EXACTLY what he’s doing! He is far more libertarian in his personal views, but non-union, protectionist in his professional views…and that squares with Trump far more than Harris today.

Last edited:
I absolutely hope that the search through the social media output of Darren Grimes, Matthew Goodwin and Isabelle Oakshott, among others, begins in earnest. Their incessant spreading of anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, two-tier policing, has done Farage's work for him and helped these riots along. Someone is paying them a lot of money to spew their bile, and I would forensically follow those funds relentlessly. As for Braverman, Patel, Gullis, Anderson, Tice and Lowe, they are the kind of politicians the nation needs to be rid of, for they will deeply damage it for their own, personal gain without a moments thought.
I think you might have missed one ... the archetypal fash in a suit.

Tactical strike on the Spectator summer party just in case ;-)

I believe there are more planned for tomorrow.
My work is closing one of their offices (not Manchester) early because of it
I had a medical appointment at 09.00 tomorrow in Salford. They phoned me up today and said it's not safe for the staff to attend work and cancelled my appointment.

Bloody hell they need jail time all them stamping on a guy's head as he lays in a a hole in the ground videoing and cheering it
Yeah. 'context is key' wonder if Starmer will mention it?

The fact he thinks it's a win tells you everything about what happened in the Brum.

I think Starmer shut down access to Twitter and tik tok, if it’s been used for to organise stuff and spread hate from all sides then shut it down. Let’s see how the morons deal without social media for a while. Musk would be instantly silenced, he can complain all he wants no fucker would know. The USA are on about banning tik tok due the Chinese so it can be done.

I think you might have missed one ... the archetypal fash in a suit.

Tactical strike on the Spectator summer party just in case ;-)

There's way more than that but agree he's one of the worst..

Laurence fox, Julia hitler brewer, that speccy **** David atherton, and that sad **** musk who is arguably the worst of all now

The right are already controlling the narrative mind, with the story becoming increasingly about the two tier policing thing, when it should be about holding the scum who caused this to account (e.g all of the names mentioned above) and making sure it doesn't happen again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.