UK far right trouble July/August 24

Have you seen South Africa since the handover?
I know that far right apologists are likely to be attracted to a thread like this, but I didn't think we'd have someone reminiscent for the 'good old days' of apartheid in South Africa.

I know that far right apologists are likely to be attracted to a thread like this, but I didn't think we'd have someone reminiscent for the 'good old days' of apartheid in South Africa.
You're reading too much into my post, is South Africa in a good place? That was what I asked. I didn't think asking a question was racist.

You're reading too much into my post, is South Africa in a good place? That was what I asked. I didn't think asking a question was racist.
I guess I was reading into it because I don't see how it's really relevant to what I posted or the topic of the thread. Are you denying that white South Africans might have a slight history of racist views? Or are you saying that those views aren't too much of a problem because they made the trains run on time?

I guess I was reading into it because I don't see how it's really relevant to what I posted or the topic of the thread. Are you denying that white South Africans might have a slight history of racist views? Or are you saying that those views aren't too much of a problem because they made the trains run on time?
You mentioned South Africa. I pointed out a fact. The handover was because of past mistakes. The racism was awful. I'm not really sure why you think I'm racist. I'm just a realist with a different point of view. Is it not ok to point out the facts that it's a real shit show now? It's always been bad, but the whole infrastructure is in freefall now. Who is to blame?

Anyway.. off to bed.

You mentioned South Africa. I pointed out a fact. The handover was because of past mistakes. The racism was awful. I'm not really sure why you think I'm racist. I'm just a realist with a different point of view. Is it not ok to point out the facts that it's a real shit show now? It's always been bad, but the whole infrastructure is in freefall now. Who is to blame?

Anyway.. off to bed.
Black people are to blame. Is that what you want me to say? When the whites were in charge, things were much better, weren't they? You see this is what apologists do. You heavily hint at what you really want to say without explicitly saying it, and then when I put into words what everyone can see you are quite obviously suggesting, you'll no doubt act horrified at the suggestion that you could think such a thing. But basically you're saying is that since the black people took over, it's all gone to shit. Not capable of governing themselves, I tell you.

I'll be honest mate, I don't know enough about the economic history of South Africa to know how they're doing. What I do know is that Elon Musk's entire childhood was spent as a rich white kid under an explicitly racist system. He has a history, as an adult, of proliferating myths about a 'white genocide' in the country, suggesting that more than a little bit of that racist system has rubbed off on him (he left the country almost immediately after the regime was dismantled and to my knowledge has never lived there since).

It's not hard to view someone's posting/liking history on here, and it's therefore not hard to see what you've contributed to this thread. And it's rather telling that you're main contributions to a 423 page thread outlining all sorts of racist violence are liking posts that suggest Pakistanis don't integrate properly and taking issue with the idea that Elon Musk might be a bit racist. That tells a story.

It's not hard to view someone's posting/liking history on here, and it's therefore not hard to see what you've contributed to this thread. And it's rather telling that you're main contributions to a 423 page thread outlining all sorts of racist violence are liking posts that suggest Pakistanis don't integrate properly and taking issue with the idea that Elon Musk might be a bit racist. That tells a story.
You're replying to the guy who recently offered the thought that the killer of the three little girls in Southport might be an illegal Moslem immigrant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.