UK far right trouble July/August 24

I know it was mentioned once of twice about the fella with the sword. But what about this little fucker?
825f1d9795382761ebf60110396466f1.gif

You do realise that it’s that attitude which led to the rise of the EDL in Luton because they wanted to protect themselves and the authorities weren’t. It isn’t the answer. Much like many of those arrested, he has previous and is a thug, just the same.
Protect from what, too many 'efnics'? That's the idea behind peoples perceived grievances and its exploitation by the right wing agitators, they are always protesting because they live in fear of something and are trying "to protect" themselves.

The point I was trying to make with regard to that Asian lad with a sword is this nonchalant 'whatabouttery' that is being thrown around by all kinds of politicians and media types as an acceptable excuse for the worst cause of racism, xenophobia and bigotry this country has seen in a few generations. And I see it in this forum.

This all started with 100% fabricated lies spread (not only) on social media by hard - and as we can see militant - right to start some sort of war against non-white and non-native citizens of this country. The Asian lad with a sword in this context was the same as a rich Jew to that little Nazi story which we know how it had ended.

Just on this board we saw video footage , I saw at least, a few black men attacked, Asian lad with a woman to his side attacked, but hey, let's bring an Asian lad with sword to this story.

Airport incident on second thoughts though I probably shouldn’t have brought that up as it’s probably a different sort of criminal investigation to the riots case so probably wasn’t comparable.

Have you seen the lawyers extensive TV statement with the family ?

yes mate It’s shocking the mum was racially abused on the flight. And I do think the lawyer did his best to maybe give them the best chance but with that CCTV of them attacking 3 police officers i would be very shocked if they didn’t get charged eventually

Along with the police? I don't think anyone comes out well.............
FWIW, I have posted an updated article regarding the incident in the UK policing thread for anyone that is interested:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/policing-in-the-uk.355125/post-17391338

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.