UK far right trouble July/August 24

Yeah, bugger all happening in Cheadle. Just hundreds of anti-racist activists standing in front of the immigration centre and being met with no response. Bunch of Muslim lads in Accrington mobilising to defending their communities and being met with hugs and kisses from white people in the pubs. Nearly 1,000 have turned out in North Tyneside to protect their people. The EDL have got the exact opposite of what they wanted. They wanted Muslims fighting with coppers, they wanted more propaganda. They got fuck all.

Yeh you are - a functioning brain

"I don't read or watch the news" - and so I'll make an ill-informed comment.

Fuck me

As far as I am aware I haven't seen any churches, temples, synagogues or gurdwaras attacked. Have you?

Ffs
Fuck off prick, if you can't appreciate why some people don't watch the news for reasons of anxiety you have no empathy, fucking pathetic.

Yeah, bugger all happening in Cheadle. Just hundreds of anti-racist activists standing in front of the immigration centre and being met with no response. Bunch of Muslim lads in Accrington mobilising to defending their communities and being met with hugs and kisses from white people in the pubs. Nearly 1,000 have turned out in North Tyneside to protect their people. The EDL have got the exact opposite of what they wanted. They wanted Muslims fighting with coppers, they wanted more propaganda. They got fuck all.

Boro is ok BUT businesses closed early and staff went home - all the pubs are shut. These dicks are destroying their own economies and depriving their friends and family wages, takings and endangering the viability of jobs and businesses where they live

Boro is ok BUT businesses closed early and staff went home - all the pubs are shut. These dicks are destroying their own economies and depriving their friends and family wages, takings and endangering the viability of jobs and businesses where they live
Exactly. Also selfish bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.