UK far right trouble July/August 24

You’re missing the fact that it’s the Muslim and immigrant communities that are being targeted by the instigators of the riots, so it’s not surprising that they’re getting a specific mention.
If we went to Anfield and got attacked by a bunch of dippers and twatted a couple of them during the fight, I wouldn’t expect the authorities to put equal blame on us.
A balanced post that's appreciated, my anxiety hit levels that not many get when Putin invaded the Ukraine.

I'm not on my own. From that I actively avoid the news because it frightens me, I've never done anything violent to anyone in my life and at 65 I never will. I was proper left wing in my younger years, a member of the Anti Nazi League and have always looked after those less fortunate than myself yet I've got some shit from a certain poster on here, so I've called him out, your reply is much better, cheers.

I think the steady flow of arrests followed by swift imprisonment being reported is having an impact. Hope I won’t be proved wrong but I think we’re over the worst.
All the dick heads wanted to experience lobbing a few bricks and most won’t do it twice.

They’re not a focussed group and as you say, they probably don’t want to go to prison.

I think the steady flow of arrests followed by swift imprisonment being reported is having an impact. Hope I won’t be proved wrong but I think we’re over the worst.

I said the same this afternoon, the initial anger and misinformation of last Monday has dissipated and any who were thinking of getting involved are now seeing people get sent prison they have absolutely nothing to gain. Weekend might be different but I think it's finished now personally.

If widespread protests are planned over the weekend-there is a risk the police may not be able to police this game.
Lots of bs rumours now, more than ever about aggro taking part. Hopefully the thugs have got the message that they're going straight inside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.