UK far right trouble July/August 24

If Merseyside Police had been more proactive 6 years ago then the feral twats in Southport that kicked off this situation would have thought twice. The message Merseyside Police sent out that day to the local toerags was that it`s okay to stand on the roof of a police van and hurl objects with no threat of arrest.

Abit of a reach that.

Is Manchester quiet so far this evening?
We have around a hundred or so apparently gathered near my parents, South Manchester, planning to march down to the mosque near there. Police lining the streets and one arrest made already. Just trying to convince my Pa to not walk the dog down there for a gander, let them get on with it and hopefully piss off back home.

Fake rumours all over social media doesn't help at all - had to call out a load of people on some local groups claiming businesses in our town centre have been told to close early etc.

It came as news to me, as someone who owns a business in the town centre - total nonsense.

Load of waffle spread by Karens with nothing better to do, it's like early lockdown all over again.

Not saying there aren't thugs out today but these twats on social media are just enjoying stirring the pot for their own amusement.

Yes. You are missing the point that the community currently under attack is the Muslim community. It is therefore reasonable for a Govt to offer support to that community. The same would apply to any minority community.

Musk resents the Muslim community being protected and seeks to fan further protest by drawing a false comparison to other communities and implying the Govt believes they are not worthy of being protected.

It is an obvious and cynical move that anyone of a fair mind could see through.
It’s not just the Muslim community though, look at the London hate marches that have been going on since last October.

We have around a hundred or so apparently gathered near my parents, planning to match you to the mosque near there. Police lining the streets and one arrest made already. Just trying to convince my Pa to not walk the dog down there for a gander, let them get on with it and hopefully piss off back home.
As long as your old man hasn't left the house carrying an England flag, a wheelie bin, some bricks and a bottle of lighter fluid?

Fido's not an XL Bully is he? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.