UK far right trouble July/August 24

"Our message is clear: there is no place for hate in Greater Manchester"

Bullshit - there's a chunk of subhuman swamp dwellers in Salford that I've hated from the pit of my stomach all my life.
Woah mate, that's a bit low. No need. I know there's a fair amount of criminals here. Some proper dodgy heads and all that...even some racists...but please, not them. They're from across the river...nothing to do with us ;)

They’re not London hate marches but free Palestine but you already knew that you shit stirring ****.
If you are part of the Jewish community and London becomes a no go area because of the intimidation on show, the continual chanting for a global intifada, destruction of Israel etc then it’s a hate march. Is standing outside a synagogue on the sabbath chanting hate speech a free Palestine march. Is driving through predominately Jewish area screaming about raping Jewish woman freeing Palestine?

If you are part of the Jewish community and London becomes a no go area because of the intimidation on show, the continual chanting for a global intifada, destruction of Israel etc then it’s a hate march. Is standing outside a synagogue on the sabbath chanting hate speech a free Palestine march. Is driving through predominately Jewish area screaming about raping Jewish woman freeing Palestine?
IMG_20240807_205955.jpg

And Heald Green, walked down to get something from the Asian supermarket and both were closed at about 6.30, one normally opens til about 10pm. Everywhere else looked closed, except the burger shop, police team in a van had a car with 4 Asian lads in it penned in, were searching them. Heard mention of a knife but not sure if they'd actually found one on them.
Anyway, most importantly, I didn't get any yoghurt & mint sauce for my chicken tikka.
Heartbreaking mate.

It’s dry as fuck without the yoghurt sauce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.