UK far right trouble July/August 24

GMP wishes to address information circulating in your community and Businesses,

GMP have been made aware of a posts circulating on Social Media that ‘Greggs’ and other businesses alike are currently being targeted and there is disorder ongoing and planned.

I can assure you that there is no ongoing disorder in Tameside and there is no intelligence to suggest there is any planned disorder.

Patrols have been deployed for reassurance only, so if you do see more patrols in the area this is purely for reassurance purposes

GMP are in regular contact with our partners and community leaders and will continue to conduct regular meetings.

Greggs mmmmmm

It’s not just the Muslim community though, look at the London hate marches that have been going on since last October.
Hate marches… PMSL. Guess it was only a matter of time before you brought your hasbara bullshit in this thread. The fact you equate peaceful protests with what we’ve witnessed over the past week says it all.

Yeah all of Cheadle shut early for no reason in the end. Glad of it but frustrated how much of a hold it seems to have on us.
And Heald Green, walked down to get something from the Asian supermarket and both were closed at about 6.30, one normally opens til about 10pm. Everywhere else looked closed, except the burger shop, police team in a van had a car with 4 Asian lads in it penned in, were searching them. Heard mention of a knife but not sure if they'd actually found one on them.
Anyway, most importantly, I didn't get any yoghurt & mint sauce for my chicken tikka.

Nice and peaceful in Ashton …. Loads of bullshit messages to people I know trying to stir things up when actually nothing is happening
mrs used to work at tameside hospital and her friends that are still there have had nessages telling them to be vigilant if they are out and about in ashton tonight, talk a bout project fear ffs, who needs twatter stirring the pot when you have the likes of sky and the bbc and their 100 riots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.