UK far right trouble July/August 24

This picture doesn't need words.

View attachment 127661
Remember a few years ago when there were really bad fires on the Moors, and the Army got called out?

Anyway I was out walking my dog, and a Van with 2 Asian lads in pulled up, they asked for directions where the fire's were because they were bringing free pizzas from their takeaway for the fireman and soldiers.

Even gave me a Pepperoni pizza, top lads.

sky news: police are aware of 100 far right protests planned tonight. So far nothing has happened.

Did someone on Twitter purposely release a list of locations to trick peope, media and the police into thinking there was loads of planned events?

The media and other seem a bit desperate for things to kick off.

And Heald Green, walked down to get something from the Asian supermarket and both were closed at about 6.30, one normally opens til about 10pm. Everywhere else looked closed, except the burger shop, police team in a van had a car with 4 Asian lads in it penned in, were searching them. Heard mention of a knife but not sure if they'd actually found one on them.
Anyway, most importantly, I didn't get any yoghurt & mint sauce for my chicken tikka.
Brilliant shop that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.