UK far right trouble July/August 24

The trouble with forums/internet is you cannot say anything without being accused of being biased or one sided.
You then spend the next few days having to explain yourself.
I can see fault from both sides of recent events. It's just not worth mentioning anything.

Every entity will use any occasion to further their agendas.
In the meantime, normal decent people will just go about their business.

The trouble with forums/internet is you cannot say anything without being accused of being biased or one sided.
I can see fault from both sides of recent events. It's just not worth mentioning anything.

We can all find common ground here mate.

Deport the scousers.

Fuck off with your “both sides” false equivalence. Anyone who talks about “both sides” in response to what’s happened over the last week is not a “normal, decent person”.

Interesting. I like to hear both sides and also see fault from both sides of the divide, but when it’s all boiled down, I ask myself what started this episode and who instigated it?

I don’t have to explain myself for days and suspect many don’t either, they say what they say and then move on.

In this case, it’s an open and shut case in my eyes, and I now await the real investigation of those that instigated these riots, against the majority of decent people.

I expect nothing more than long prison sentences, and justifiably so.

I think a bigger problem than appearing biased or being accused of being one is presenting both sides as though they're equal. I've noticed a lot of that.

You have the violent rioters, looting shops, burning building and cars, attacking black and brown people, attacking police officers on one side, and over here you have the people that are saying this is wrong and this should all stop. Presenting this situation as though 'both sides have faults' is rather odd.

This isn't a dig at you personally, by the way. I have just noticed a lot of people saying this and I find it rather baffling.

Last edited:
I've read posts like this on various sites & it just fills me with rage.
Most people are decent, these cunts causing problems should be fucking ashamed but they won't be
They will be proud of it. It gives them kicks.

I think a bigger problem than appearing biased or being accused of being one is presenting both sides as though they're equal. I've noticed a lot of that.

You have the violent rioters, looting shops, burning building and cars, attacking police, attacking black and brown people, attacking police officers on one side, and over here you have the people that are saying this is wrong and this should all stop. Presenting this situation as though 'both sides have faults' is rather odd.

This isn't a dig at you personally, by the way. I have just noticed a lot of people saying this and I find it rather baffling.
I actually understand what you are saying. I wasn't just replying to this thread.

My point was in one thread i may say something some there agree with, yet in another it may appear i swapped sides as such.
I will call out idiots/bad actions no matter of religion sex or colour. I don't support people just because they are the same religion sex or colour as me etc.
The trouble is i will upset someone who will then decide i must support one side and judge me. Then spend the next few days having to justify or explain myself. So i just don't, or at least i will post then refuse to answer any replies.
It gets tiring, and means the fanatics win.

Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.