UK far right trouble July/August 24

Black man gives you a very measured and eloquent explanation of why "all lives matter" is a bad faith response. You can't handle having your arse handed to you so you childishly try and weaponise the racism that exists within his own fanbase against him as some kind of "gotcha". Given that the OP is clearly capable of discussing things in a balanced and nuanced way, I think it's fairly obvious that he would (like any remotely decent person) be critical of racism wherever it is exists, including within his own club's fanbase.
Wtf are you on about?

I’m on the same page as you. Government and police have sent a clear message to all trouble makers and it seems (hopefully) to have sunk in. The counter protesters have sent a clear message to anyone who feared they were a target they were on their side in numbers. Weekend will be the test but everyone from government to the person on the street last night deserves credit.

Whilst the battle may be won the war isn’t. Just because they aren’t on the street it doesn’t mean they think any differently to last week. We have to change the mainstream narrative and that lands on both our main parties - all this cut immigration, stop the boats, smash the criminal gangs, plays in to a narrative that immigration itself is bad. We need to invest in our services and infrastructure so people don’t struggle to get appointments or homes. We need growth to pay for all this and give people hope. Thats how you win the war, that’s how you silence the agents of unrest.

It’s always darkest before dawn and I hope Reeves is visionary enough to see and seize the opportunity to write a great legacy that sits before her. For their part I hope the tories elect a leader who isn’t in the ilk of Braverman, Patel or Jenkins and the such who will continue to hold us back with language of division.
It's hard to fathom the argument of the right though which is currently predacated on an anti-immigration but also anti-tax and small state offered by Farage. They seemingly want to pay zero tax and contribute nothing but in return they can't expect school places, doctors appointments, an NHS or trains that work.

Do they really believe that removing immigration would solve this? Immigration is a prime driver behind growth and Farage has even said so himself. This is totally illogical against the fact that no growth = no spending. Reform has come up with policies to find savings but it's nowhere near enough and they haven't faced any scrutiny over it.

I think all hope is lost for that 3-4 million who honestly believe this tripe. The problem isn't going to go away indeed but those people sit in a relative minority so why can't they just be ignored? The Greens got nearly 2m votes, x2 more than the SNP and they'll largely be ignored.

There are issues around two tier policing but that's always going to be random. You see it in the Manchester Airport violence, one guy got his head kicked in by the police, the day after the Rochdale police station was attacked and the police didn't even turn up. I'd say that the police just have a really difficult job.

Personally, I think the PM and the police have handled a very difficult situation pretty well. It could have been much worse (assuming, of course, the worst is actually over).

The police don't often get the praise they deserve even though they are hopelessly underfunded.
Underfunding of the police is responsible for a lot of todays behaviour by ferals..

Disappointed. I was expecting Isabelle Oakeshot.

Youtube sure has a way to make people feel important once they get a few 10K subscribers. I stumbled on 2 channels of comparable ilk too when browsing youtube for videos about these protest, i found a particular egregious one if that of one Charles Veitch. Not sure how much he is known and frankly he shouldn't be because he's an utter tool, then again there is something to observe i the fashion of some of these people engaging in "textbook agitation"., its almost like they received training and instructions as how to go about things. This Veitch guy has a number of videos where he's very purposefully agitating people who are participating in a pro-Palestinian protest and frankly it pushes my desire to come to the Uk so i can dumb a bucket of semi liquified horseshit over him.

Youtube sure has a way to make people feel important once they get a few 10K subscribers. I stumbled on 2 channels of comparable ilk too when browsing youtube for videos about these protest, i found a particular egregious one if that of one Charles Veitch. Not sure how much he is known and frankly he shouldn't be because he's an utter tool, then again there is something to observe i the fashion of some of these people engaging in "textbook agitation"., its almost like they received training and instructions as how to go about things. This Veitch guy has a number of videos where he's very purposefully agitating people who are participating in a pro-Palestinian protest and frankly it pushes my desire to come to the Uk so i can dumb a bucket of semi liquified horseshit over him.

Veitch is a piece of shit and a coward, riles up crackfiends and alkys them gives them a kick or a punch. Come unstuck a few months back though in the food court after winding up a gang of youths, ended up in the fetal position getting the booted in. Has a ''bodyguard'' now. He should be banned from the city centre the bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.