UK far right trouble July/August 24

Youtube sure has a way to make people feel important once they get a few 10K subscribers. I stumbled on 2 channels of comparable ilk too when browsing youtube for videos about these protest, i found a particular egregious one if that of one Charles Veitch. Not sure how much he is known and frankly he shouldn't be because he's an utter tool, then again there is something to observe i the fashion of some of these people engaging in "textbook agitation"., its almost like they received training and instructions as how to go about things. This Veitch guy has a number of videos where he's very purposefully agitating people who are participating in a pro-Palestinian protest and frankly it pushes my desire to come to the Uk so i can dumb a bucket of semi liquified horseshit over him.
Is semi liquified horseshit a speciality in Flanders?

He wasn't saying we should protect Muslim communities in response to three white girls being murdered. He was saying it in response to hundreds of violent thugs setting fire to mosques and beating up brown people over something that had nothing to do with them. How can the optics around that be bad unless you're totally thick? Of course he should say something about it.

He's the Prime Minister, he can deal with more than one issue at once. He spoke out on multiple occasions to express sorrow, disgust and sympathy over what happened in Southport. That doesn't mean he has to stay quiet about everything else in the meantime or allow an entire community of people (of which many are also children) to be thrown under the bus by the absolute dregs of society.
Well done for taking his post seriously! I didn't think it was worth trying to make sense of it.

90% of Jews consider themselves as Zionist using the real definition of the word

Where did you get that from?

Eitherway, i would put the typical critique to Israel as one that concerns the expansionism of the Jewish state and the conflict that can create. But it would open a can of argumentative worms put the elemental comparison between zionism and Jewish expansionims, this thread is not about the Israel-Palestine conflict and its a bit of an unfortunate derail. If you desire to point me to your source regarding that claim then i will also gladly receive it via private discussion.

Veitch is a piece of shit and a coward, riles up crackfiends and alkys them gives them a kick or a punch. Come unstuck a few months back though in the food court after winding up a gang of youths, ended up in the fetal position getting the booted in. Has a ''bodyguard'' now. He should be banned from the city centre the bellend.
That twat needs taking down, I find it incredible the GMP don't do just that, he is a danger on the streets of Manchester and at the very least should be banned from the City.

Where did you get that from?

Eitherway, i would put the typical critique to Israel as one that concerns the expansionism of the Jewish state and the conflict that can create. But it would open a can of argumentative worms put the elemental comparison between zionism and Jewish expansionims, this thread is not about the Israel-Palestine conflict and its a bit of an unfortunate derail. If you desire to point me to your source regarding that claim then i will also gladly receive it via private discussion.
https://fullfact.org/news/are-majority-british-jews-zionists/
I reiterate that it relates to the numbers who recognise Israel’s right to exist not necessarily those who would describe themselves as Zionists (presumably lower because of negative connotations). As you say, this isn’t the thread for it so I’ll leave it there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.