UK far right trouble July/August 24

I think the optics were bad for Starmer because he said about protecting Muslim communities three days after three white girls had been murdered. Of course the Muslim communities need protecting if they are under attack, but choose your words carefully.

He wasn't saying we should protect Muslim communities in response to three white girls being murdered. He was saying it in response to hundreds of violent thugs setting fire to mosques and beating up brown people over something that had nothing to do with them. How can the optics around that be bad unless you're totally thick? Of course he should say something about it.

He's the Prime Minister, he can deal with more than one issue at once. He spoke out on multiple occasions to express sorrow, disgust and sympathy over what happened in Southport. That doesn't mean he has to stay quiet about everything else in the meantime or allow an entire community of people (of which many are also children) to be thrown under the bus by the absolute dregs of society.

Black man gives you a very measured and eloquent explanation of why "all lives matter" is a bad faith response. You can't handle having your arse handed to you so you childishly try and weaponise the racism that exists within his own fanbase against him as some kind of "gotcha". Given that the OP is clearly capable of discussing things in a balanced and nuanced way, I think it's fairly obvious that he would (like any remotely decent person) be critical of racism wherever it is exists, including within his own club's fanbase.

He must have deleted that response because I didn't see it at the time, and now it appears to have disappeared from the thread entirely. Thanks for saying this though. I appreciate it. @hammocity and I have been at loggerheads for a long time now in various other threads, mostly football related but sometimes it boils over to topics that are actually important like this one.

I don't think he's ever engaged in a conversation with me in good faith. It's always aggressive and confrontational, and I suppose it was no different this time. It won't stop me from voicing my opinion though, if I think he's wrong about something. I was actually hoping he would give me a normal response for once, so we could have a normal conversation about something that matters.

Veitch is a piece of shit and a coward, riles up crackfiends and alkys them gives them a kick or a punch. Come unstuck a few months back though in the food court after winding up a gang of youths, ended up in the fetal position getting the booted in. Has a ''bodyguard'' now. He should be banned from the city centre the bellend.
He's a racist **** too. He's been very vocal AGAINST Palestinians and was against the vaccines. He makes a living from winding up the most vulnerable people on the streets. A massive ego...proper narcissist.

He's a racist **** too. He's been very vocal AGAINST Palestinians and was against the vaccines. He makes a living from winding up the most vulnerable people on the streets. A massive ego...proper narcissist.
Utter twat that man, when people are filming tv series etc he purposely winds them up, he’s now moved onto scrotes etc, I saw the food court one and surprised it hasn’t happened sooner, he goes down the canals looking for, shall we say pervs, he will end up in there soon.

It’s great that it now looks very much like the far right have been put back in their box and the decent people in the country have stood up to support their communities and the police.

However I despair when I see shit like this.
IMG_1895.jpeg
I know people are justifiably angry at Netanyahu’s government but use of the word Zionist is inflammatory because to most Jews it simply means support for Israel’s right to exist and is not related to support for Israeli government actions in Gaza and the West Bank. 90% of Jews consider themselves as Zionist using the real definition of the word, so for some bellend to suggest Zionists should be driven out of the area of Britain with the most Jews is pure antisemitism. It doesn’t even include antisemites in the list of groups it wants to remove from Finchley which is equally telling. They can’t use ignorance of the definition of Zionism as a defence when it’s in Finchley of all places.

It’s another example of the far left hijacking the fantastic response by the whole community to far right thuggery to further their own antisemitic agenda. Cunts.

He must have deleted that response because I didn't see it at the time, and now it appears to have disappeared from the thread entirely. Thanks for saying this though. I appreciate it. @hammocity and I have been at loggerheads for a long time now in various other threads, mostly football related but sometimes it boils over to topics that are actually important like this one.

I don't think he's ever engaged in a conversation with me in good faith. It's always aggressive and confrontational, and I suppose it was no different this time. It won't stop me from voicing my opinion though, if I think he's wrong about something. I was actually hoping he would give me a normal response for once, so we could have a normal conversation about something that matters.

Oh it was just one of those very tedious responses where instead of saying: "ah actually, when you put it like that, i hear what you saying, cheers for explaining", he instead said something petulant along the lines of "hope you think the same about your racist chav fans". I dont think any POC needs a lecture on how they feel about their own experience of racism, and especially not in a tacky argument trying to reduce a serious issue down to football tribalism.

Anyway I like reading your posts and I'm sorry you've been dealing with someone being so needlessly provocative when you're clearly here to have a constructive conversation.

Utter twat that man, when people are filming tv series etc he purposely winds them up, he’s now moved onto scrotes etc, I saw the food court one and surprised it hasn’t happened sooner, he goes down the canals looking for, shall we say pervs, he will end up in there soon.
I have this urge to be very violent towards him.

It’s great that it now looks very much like the far right have been put back in their box and the decent people in the country have stood up to support their communities and the police.

However I despair when I see shit like this.
View attachment 127722
I know people are justifiably angry at Netanyahu’s government but use of the word Zionist is inflammatory because to most Jews it simply means support for Israel’s right to exist and is not related to support for Israeli government actions in Gaza and the West Bank. 90% of Jews consider themselves as Zionist using the real definition of the word, so for some bellend to suggest Zionists should be driven out of the area of Britain with the most Jews is pure antisemitism. It doesn’t even include antisemites in the list of groups it wants to remove from Finchley which is equally telling. They can’t use ignorance of the definition of Zionism as a defence when it’s in Finchley of all places.

It’s another example of the far left hijacking the fantastic response by the whole community to far right thuggery to further their own antisemitic agenda. Cunts.

As ever, well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.