UK far right trouble July/August 24

In 2015, a survey found that the majority of British Jews (59%) identified as Zionists

You argued 90% considered themselves to be a zionist, 90% of jews though not just British Jews.
FFS, I clarified exactly what I meant which was that 90% supported Israel’s right to exist which actually is Zionism. Even if we use the lower figure, that poster is still calling for 30000 Jews to be removed from Finchley. That’s blatant antisemitism however you want to look at it.

Well thank god that's all over

Austerity
Brexit
Covid
Tories
Ukraine
Israel
Riots

And everything inbetween

Can't wait for the next thing to land
I’ve been holed up in the Winchester waiting for it all to blow over. Is it safe to come out now?
I’m a bit drunk.

FFS, I clarified exactly what I meant which was that 90% supported Israel’s right to exist which actually is Zionism

well the problem is that you use a definition of zionism to a point where you argue that while only 59% claim to be zionists, actualy 90% are by your definition.

Thats a bit contentious, because now there are 31% who support the right of Israel to exist but who claim not to be a zionist just for that fact. So are they wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.