UK far right trouble July/August 24

No one can argue with the police treating everyone the same.
farage needs his collar felt and the speaker needs to remind him he is now a mp and should act more responsible

he says in that article above

Reform UK leader Nigel Farage posted the footage to his X, formerly Twitter, account and asked: ‘Why has #TwoTierKeir not taken action?’

Totally shit stirring

This article demonstrates what pond life many of these 'protesters' are

The irony of that headline from the Daily Mail.

ETA: Just reading through it and I was thinking "don't they usually mention people's jobs in this sort of story?" and then it clicked. A fair few convictions in that story and only one of them has (had) a job.

Derek Drummond: 14 previous convictions (some violent)
Declan Gieran: 13 previous convictions from 18 offences (including burglary, criminal damage and supplying class A drugs, and threatening a woman and her children)

My favourite bit was that his defence included, "He's not a clever man." Yeah, no shit. But seriously, what is a reasonable sentence for someone with 14 previous convictions? I feel like at that point, you've kinda proven yourself incapable of living in society.

My other favourite bit is the (presumably Muslim) man charged with carrying an offensive weapon, who is claiming that it is a 'religious stick' that he's carried for 11 years. He was caught on camera during the counter protest:

ghows-PR-1c4c94f7-0f34-4c5f-8453-33e03da9f186-8ff5613a.jpeg

I guess that'll be the true test of "two tier" justice system if that defence is successful. I've lived in two Muslim countries for over 8 years, and I've never seen anyone carrying a religious stick.

Last edited:
I do think that the government need to be looking at the reasons why these riots have happened.

Obviously there’s a large number of people intent on causing violence and using this as an excuse to do so, there’s also a lot of racist people in our society. There’s also a lot of people who spread hate online and the media love to as well.

I will say on some of these riots/ protests there were an awful lot of young men. In places like Sunderland, Rotherham and Liverpool there are often a lot of problems with unemployment, poverty, lack of education and often high suicide rates in white working class areas in particular.

I’m not saying these are the reasons why, but we need to look at how we can help some of these issues, which might prevent people from joining in with things like. Obviously you aren’t going to stop a thug from being an idiot or rioting, but we should be looking at how to prevent this.

Last edited:
Anywhere else think the Torygraph is keeping those plates spinning?
It seems to have set itself on a collison course with the Government when even the Hate Mail has turned turtle!

Attachments

• 1000023969.jpg
    1000023969.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 70

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.