UK far right trouble July/August 24

Why is there a discussion on here about a weird old racist who bought a blue tick on x but has hardly any followers. Could understand it if he had a more significant reach but in this case it’s just broadening the reach of a nonentity.

I think PPT is trying to get more exposure to his X account.

fuck off with your anti old person agenda you prick. You know fuck all.

I have no agenda versus old people. If you understood my words as such, then i guess i must admit i poorly worded it for that was not my intention, although i have to say that "demographic" is not synonymous to age group. I do not equate all elder people to this person, nor is that something that should necessarily be interpreted like that.

Last edited:
Using some Australian nobhead as an example of most older people in Manchester

I have done no such thing.

You can comment on poor choice of words, but your overreacting entirely and the fashion in which you do says something about you. Bad form to be twisting words entirely and addressing people with slurs online.

What does it say?

I called a person on X "fairly representative" of a demographic i would feel he belongs too.

What this demographic is, is left to question in the more particular. The person who reacted and insulted me over this assumed that i meant the entire demographic of elder people, but this is a shorthand assumption since a demographic is not synonymous with an age group nessecarily. For example "single white male" is a demographic.

Last edited:
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

ageist

adjective

1. characterized by or showing prejudice or discrimination on the grounds of a person's age.
    "a lot of ageist jokes about not being able to use technology"
noun

1. a person with ageist views.
    "critics who contend that her age is an issue have been dismissed as ageists who are out of touch with the times"
It's his Nazi posts that are the problem, not his age.

I have no agenda versus old people. If you understood my words as such, then i guess i must admit i poorly worded it for that was not my intention, although i have to say that "demographic" is not synonymous to age group. I do not equate all elder people to this person, nor is that something that should necessarily be interpreted like that.
You should have said ‘some of my best friends are old people’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.