UK far right trouble July/August 24

They did but let's not forget a very real fact and that is it's Starmers and Labours policy to also "stop the boats".

There is enough misinformation about without posters on here making things up as well.
A lot of the posters now praising the govt response are the same ones that were criticising the lack of action a week ago. Personally I think the police have handled this perfectly - avoided the 'orgreave moment' the idiots were after during the riots and quietly identified and rounded up the thugs in the following days. They (police) deserve the credit for that, Starmer and his govt for the expedited court hearings and sentencing.

Christ, you squeezed that one out.
Why though? why not in Scotland and Wales too. We are one country after all.
It just seemed the obvious answer. I think the Scottish bigots are more busy with local sectarianism, although the NI ones are at least making the effort to be a bit racist. Not sure about the Welsh. Aside from giving the Norman's a bit of trouble and burning down the odd English owned holiday cottage they seem pretty tolerant.

It just seemed the obvious answer. I think the Scottish bigots are more busy with local sectarianism, although the NI ones are at least making the effort to be a bit racist. Not sure about the Welsh. Aside from giving the Norman's a bit of trouble and burning down the odd English owned holiday cottage they seem pretty tolerant.
fair enough mate. The usual drivel.

A lot of the posters now praising the govt response are the same ones that were criticising the lack of action a week ago. Personally I think the police have handled this perfectly - avoided the 'orgreave moment' the idiots were after during the riots and quietly identified and rounded up the thugs in the following days. They (police) deserve the credit for that, Starmer and his govt for the expedited court hearings and sentencing.

Don't think anything has been perfect but I don't expect that. The Police certainly do deserve much credit for the way they have handled this as do the Government for the swift justice being handed down to those racist neanderthals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.