UK far right trouble July/August 24

Nothing of note in England - think there may be issues in NI but nothing in Wales and Scotland being good.

Living near Boro I gave a wry smile when they won courtesy of a goal from Emmanuel Latte Lath - from the Ivory Coast so most likely to be a Sunni Muslim and I did wonder how many knuckle draggers from Linthorpe Road and Hartlepool were cheering him on today. Surely he is a foreigner who has come here taking a job an English footballer could be doing and preventing them from buying a half million pound house on Wynyard? Or are they just hypocrites?

As he scored the winner he ain't taking that job from Marcus Rashford ;-)

Is there any way this can be referred to plod?

Since it's being ignored I might do that myself

I'd say that as he wants immigrants murdered he also wants anyone who tries to protect them murdered too which might include Jewish people. The sicko.

The BBC promoted this cockroach for years another success story for them. I knew soon as I set eyes on him that he was breathing excrement.

Nope.

Makes you think it wasn't really as big of a deal as was made out to be honest.

I remember whole big buildings on fire in Croydon whenever those riots were (about 10 years ago). Not seen anything similar this time.
Not sure I follow your thinking on it all but ok

Since it's being ignored I might do that myself

I'd say that as he wants immigrants murdered he also wants anyone who tries to protect them murdered too which might include Jewish people. The sicko.

The BBC promoted this cockroach for years another success story for them. I knew soon as I set eyes on him that he was breathing excrement.
Theres a few reaches there in your thinking, if you dont mind me saying. Less anger and connecting of tenuously touching dots is needed now its settling, not more. Respectfully.

I think it’s great to see people protesting against racism.
However seeing some of the clips and images of todays protests a few seemed to be more about Palestine than anything else.

A few I saw were chanting ‘free Palestine’ and waving Palestine flags. I’m not sure why that’s needed and it kind of feels like it’s the same people who take part in those same protests each week.

Just an observation, but I’m slightly concerned the message is getting a bit lost in some of these protests.
I think just as things like BLM within a week drew a counter protest from RW randoms, you are seeing similar all purpose lw randoms having a day out.

I think it’s great to see people protesting against racism.
However seeing some of the clips and images of todays protests a few seemed to be more about Palestine than anything else.

A few I saw were chanting ‘free Palestine’ and waving Palestine flags. I’m not sure why that’s needed and it kind of feels like it’s the same people who take part in those same protests each week.

Just an observation, but I’m slightly concerned the message is getting a bit lost in some of these protests.

100%. I seriously doubt all muslims, people of visible ethnic background and immigrants think the Palestinian flag represents them, even if they do understand or support that cause. Just seems pointless mixing the two, at this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.