UK far right trouble July/August 24

It always amazes me that successive governments and the police and court systems have blamed everything on resources and yet for this issue every single resource is available.

Have they said yet that they couldn't find one of the rioters despite CCTV evidence because isn't that how burglaries are treated nowadays?

If only they could find this sudden laser justice and deterrent for the people who carry knifes, drug dealers, gangs etc.
I would have thought the point is that they clamp down on these clowns now and don’t have to waste all their resources on riots across the UK every warm Saturday night. Then they can get on with doing what they can with other crimes despite the fact that they are massively underfunded.

If you weren’t there, didn’t cause disorder, or posted extreme shit on social media, like the mass majority of law abiding citizens, you don’t need to worry.

However …
Ive no issue with people being punished for these riotsand disorder. But it has to be proportionate.

In other news day in day out, people are causing serious injury to others via assault and getting half what this fella did for racial slurs and shouting at a police dog.

No balanced person should actually think justice is being properly served in some of these cases. We clearly have a laughable justice system that is being politically lent on.

I am aware of it's name, being of Irish decent I have headd it used and as I said it is a name given by the irish for it.

never heard anyone else use it or on my travels to places we have invaded, jus tbecause some article written recently uses it when discussing immigration doesn't meam it is a wide spread or common name for it outside Ireland and it's Diaspora and decendants.

personally it is an outdated flag that should be used ceremonally for UK events like team gb or governmental procedingsand nowt else, each nation has a flag use them
Not denying that ‘The Butchers Apron’ could be a thing in certain parts but to be very honest, it’s not something I’ve encountered in my life here in Ireland.
No one I know refers to it as such.

Ive no issue with people being punished for these riotsand disorder. But it has to be proportionate.

In other news day in day out, people are causing serious injury to others via assault and getting half what this fella did for racial slurs and shouting at a police dog.

No balanced person should actually think justice is being properly served in some of these cases. We clearly have a laughable justice system that is being politically lent on.
I gave you the chance to go and read the story before, but you are still on with your reactionary GB News whining because you don’t like the new government.

The below is paragraphs 5-8 of the BBC News story.

He didn’t just shout at police horses.

He was racist.
He was a ringleader for trouble (of which we’d seen a fair bit at the time)
He has history of offences.

“McCarthy, 34, had joined an anti-immigration march in Bristol which clashed with counter-protesters and police in Castle Park and on Bristol Bridge on 3 August.

Bristol Crown Court heard he played a "prominent" role in trying to goad police, and had "aggressively" shouted at a police dog.

"You did all this in a tinderbox atmosphere where it only takes the actions of one person to spark very serious group violence," Judge Julian Lambert said.

McCarthy admitted violent disorder at a previous hearing. He has convictions for violence, weapons offences and public order.”

Why not be an adult and read the story and admit you were wrong, instead of being a little whiny snowflake?

Of course it’s being leant on, have you missed what has been happening out there? Without this kind of response then this would be going on every weekend.

Sometimes you have to use everything you have to ensure safety of the country, and that’s what they did.

Belgians have a fairly positive view of the UK, more like historical protective bigger brother, and usefull for the purpose of kicking Frenchy's from time to time. The tourists are also nice, but the British hooligans have made quite a reputation for themselves.
1986. First match back in the Heysel Stadium. Belgium 2 v 2 Ireland.
I was there at the edge of the Belgian side of the divide between Irish and Belgian support. Irish support was right where the Italians had been when the wall collapsed.
The Belgians were very nervous. They didn’t know what to expect from the Irish. Me jumping up and down in their side of the house each time we equalised, didn’t help. They eventually relaxed and saw that there was no threat from the Irish crowd.

I gave you the chance to go and read the story before, but you are still on with your reactionary GB News whining because you don’t like the new government.

The below is paragraphs 5-8 of the BBC News story.

He didn’t just shout at police horses.

He was racist.
He was a ringleader for trouble (of which we’d seen a fair bit at the time)
He has history of offences.

“McCarthy, 34, had joined an anti-immigration march in Bristol which clashed with counter-protesters and police in Castle Park and on Bristol Bridge on 3 August.

Bristol Crown Court heard he played a "prominent" role in trying to goad police, and had "aggressively" shouted at a police dog.

"You did all this in a tinderbox atmosphere where it only takes the actions of one person to spark very serious group violence," Judge Julian Lambert said.

McCarthy admitted violent disorder at a previous hearing. He has convictions for violence, weapons offences and public order.”

Why not be an adult and read the story and admit you were wrong, instead of being a little whiny snowflake?
Oh dear, got to your GB news accusation and didn't go any further. You're now on ignore. Perhaps you should read all my posts on this subject before you resort to silly stereotyping and insults.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.