UK far right trouble July/August 24

I would have thought the point is that they clamp down on these clowns now and don’t have to waste all their resources on riots across the UK every warm Saturday night. Then they can get on with doing what they can with other crimes despite the fact that they are massively underfunded.
Of course but I thought there were no resources at all?

I can understand that there aren't enough resources but are you happy knowing that if your car gets nicked then the police won't even turn up whilst clearly they're doing very well finding and banging up idiots on Twitter?

It's time to move on from this or do they keep going until every Twitter warrior is in jail?

I can understand that there aren't enough resources but are you happy knowing that if your car gets nicked then the police won't even turn up whilst clearly they're doing very well finding and banging up idiots on Twitter?

It's time to move on from this or do they keep going until every Twitter warrior is in jail?
Just enough.

They’re not in the same situation though. If both crimes were committed in identical circumstances, you would have more of a point.

Anjem Choudary has just got life for incitement. It is an extremely serious crime.
You can't compare Choudry to these lot, he was an International threat not just to this country, he was actively seeking to incite and organise terrorism.

I do get your point about incitement being punishable by a custodial sentence.

Take people as you find them - there's good and bad, innocent and guilty, in every culture.

To blanket everyone from a certain group and blindly hate people for the colour of their skin, sexuality, nationality etc is something I will never do and am disgusted that other people actually do. But it is the world we live in. I am just thankful that I am not an intolerant bigot like many of these people.

My car got nicked twice and they found it twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.