UK far right trouble July/August 24

That's your interpretation but I have never said that. You're putting thoughts into words based on a presumption. You're focused on the mob not the events before. I am saying before it gets to this point peoples concerns should be listening too. Are you saying the parent of a girl whos approached by new men to the area should be ignored?

It's not far right to be against children being attacked or abused.

No I’m not saying any of those things. You’re like a straw man factory. Claiming people are making arguments they are simply not and have never been making. It’s dishonest and bad faith.

I am focused on the mob because there is ZERO justification for setting a hotel filled with innocent people on fire. So whatever happened before is entirely irrelevant. You bringing these things up is an attempt to justify terrorism. It is literally as simple as that.

Again, where are the stories? Police reports? Quotes from the girls? Whether the press or otherwise there must be specifics somewhere.

I'm just asking questions as a boneheaded Yank 5,500 miles away. Hard to understand the dynamic he

Where? Reports by who?
I have been a foster carer for more than 22 years and I have had direct dealings with the aftermath of the grooming gangs in certain areas. Just watch 3 girls on Netflix to see the harrowing reality of what goes on, sadly this is not a rare occurrence, far from.

No I’m not saying any of those things. You’re like a straw man factory. Claiming people are making arguments they are simply not and have never been making. It’s dishonest and bad faith.

I am focused on the mob because there is ZERO justification for setting a hotel filled with innocent people on fire. So whatever happened before is entirely irrelevant. You bringing these things up is an attempt to justify terrorism. It is literally as simple as that.
Oh I see. No,I'm not justifying burning a hotel down.

I have been a foster carer for more than 22 years and I have had direct dealings with the aftermath of the grooming gangs in certain areas. Just watch 3 girls on Netflix to see the harrowing reality of what goes on, sadly this is not a rare occurrence, far from.
I have worked with abused adults in the aftermath of this and I agree.

If this is a genuine question I don't mind answering for you. By now its probably more to do with anger for anyone whos kid was sexually abused by an Asian grooming gang in Rotherham, or knew kids and family and friends who were. Or sending a message to those in the hotel, or looking to house them in their that this is what will happen as they are pissed off with their kids being approached or attacked by men from the hotel.
Just refreshed the thread and now I know why my dog was barking .... fast forward a few pages and
As said in previous mates wife is a copper who bangs pedos up , her words grooming gangs are Asian and it’s appalling how it happens

But guess what must be racist or un true
As you said in a deleted post this morning. He was barking like fuck then too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.