ULEZ

It's 15 quid a day I think covering the same area as the congestion charge, but they've shortened the amount of time you've got to pay I think. Caught a mate of mine out.

Would never ever drive in central london unless it was an emergency. Quicker and cheaper to use public transport or cycle.

happened to me when I visited York(I think) some bridge you can only go over if you've got a packet of winegums balancing on your head whilst you whistle dixie,there was a sign they said,somewhere in Wrexham ,I got one going into York and another a couple of days later leaving fucking York,i did a bit of research and it seemed hundreds of thousands of people got caught as well,everybody between a certain date got their money back including me,love York for a visit but they can go and fuck themselves now I wont be going back the snide cunts
If that's the case the short sighted bureaucrats, probably on a nice fat pension working 10 - 3 with a 2 hour lunch break all paid by us, will price themselves out of the tourist market and then blame brexit or the opposition party for the fact that ' their ' town or city is dying, shops and businesses are closing and it's all the fault of the interweb.

Khan is getting rinsed over the expansion he could get told by the courts to fuck it off, hopefully that will lead to the death knell in Manchester and other places. Just a money making scheme, it’s estimated he could rake in nearly £260 million in fines alone, that’s more than the rest of the country’s combined parking fines, and his own report says that it’s a negligible impact on air quality it’s pure money making.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.