Unambitious, Magnanimous, Docile, Lemming-Like Fans

WTF is this ludicrous shite being spouted that MH has achieved fck all as a manager?

He turned a shite Welsh team around and turned a shite Blackburn team around taking them on good cup runs in the process. This in the few years he has been managing...but dont let the facts get in the way of your boring thick as fuck rants. Give up football and go and follow cheese rolling or bog snorkelling or something you might understand a bit easier.

No one doubts Hughes potential, but even the best fail before they lern from their failures and succeed. The question is "Is MH learning from his multiple mistakes", the performance against Notts Forest suggests NO, though I? accept some performances have shown player support for MH, usually when Robbie playing.

Wouldn't mind a good cup run at City. A couple of FA Cup semi-finals, for instance.

mammutly said:
Spindash said:
Wouldn't mind a good cup run at City. A couple of FA Cup semi-finals, for instance.

That's two more years written off then

Would still be more than anything achieved in previous years. There's also more than one competition.

citoeast said:
A good cup run, thats your measure of success, pathetic.

Where did i say it was success. You fuckers are always on a bout getting a manager with potential. How long has he been managing? His cup runs show he has potential as do his league positions with Blackburn. How thick are you or are you just after an argument?
Im not pro or anti Hughes, im just sick of all the bullshit coming from all the expert proffessional ex premiership keyboard tappers on here who know more than the proffesional billionairebusinessmen and football management running our club.

masterwig said:
Good post.

I disagree entirely with it but it was well written and gave a different view-point. That's what forums are all about.

What he said & :

All bollocks but yes, well constructed shite. Excuses excuses. It's all I ever hear! How about he puts together a team, sticks with it for a while, with all the players in the correct positions, with the ball on the floor for more than 3 seconds and not hoofed up to the smallest midfield and forwards in the football league, and if we are losing, he could consider bringing on a forward and not a defender. It's wacky but it might just work??

But again, my apologies, because actually Hughes is doing a splendid job and it is actually just me being a "screaming drama queen" and seem to be missing the that apparently all his signings have been brilliant, we are scoring more goals and if Petrov was back, we'd be top 4. Bollocks and all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.