Unambitious, Magnanimous, Docile, Lemming-Like Fans

blueju said:
citoeast said:
A good cup run, thats your measure of success, pathetic.

Where did i say it was success. You fuckers are always on a bout getting a manager with potential. How long has he been managing? His cup runs show he has potential as do his league positions with Blackburn. How thick are you or are you just after an argument?
Im not pro or anti Hughes, im just sick of all the bullshit coming from all the expert proffessional ex premiership keyboard tappers on here who know more than the proffesional billionairebusinessmen and football management running our club.

Strange but true : The 'professional billionairebusinessmen' actually do know a lot less about football than many of the people on here.

foreverblue said:
BobKowalski said:
Didn't notice mate what with all the 'I piss on this thread' pics and posts telling ManCity FC hes a boring prick and that he should fuck off...

Point taken.

However they are just abusing someone who attacked a large proportion, if not a majority of City fans without good reason.

I am not attacking anyone actually. It's and opinion. What I am doing is venting my frustration at the eternal optimists that support this manager, and can see no wrong in what he is doing. It fucking frustrates me and I am seriously worried about our beloved club. I feel like slapping some of the happy clappers on here with a big wet fish in the hope that they will wake up and smell the coffee. But people are entitled to their opinions and I certainly respect that. I just hope that, heaven forbid, if we were to find ourselves in even more serious shite in the coming months, that they have the courage to hold their hands up and acknowledge that this should have been nipped in the bud far quicker.

I respect people that stand by someone...I stood by him at first, but going backwards is unacceptable considering the money that has been spent.

blueju said:
WTF is this ludicrous shite being spouted that MH has achieved fck all as a manager?

He turned a shite Welsh team around and turned a shite Blackburn team around taking them on good cup runs in the process. This in the few years he has been managing...but dont let the facts get in the way of your boring thick as fuck rants. Give up football and go and follow cheese rolling or bog snorkelling or something you might understand a bit easier.

Do you want to talk FACTS mate?

Here you go:
Managerial career

Wales (1999 – 2004)

Mark Hughes was appointed Welsh national coach in 1999.[3] Initially appointed on a temporary basis alongside Neville Southall to replace Bobby Gould, Hughes had soon done enough to earn himself a long-term contract, with Southall soon leaving the set-up.[4] When he had taken over Wales were going through a bad patch, but in the five years with Hughes in charge Wales came close to qualifying for Euro 2004.
In their qualifying group Wales beat Italy—only to be denied a place in the final tournament after losing to Russia in the playoffs.

Blackburn Rovers (2004 – 2008)
Hughes quit the Welsh national side in September 2004 to take charge of Blackburn Rovers in the FA Premier League, the last club he had played for.[5] His key aim was to keep Blackburn clear of relegation which he succeeded in doing, whilst also taking the club to an FA Cup semi-final for the first time in over 40 years.[6]
In his second season, Blackburn surprised even the most optimistic supporters by finishing inside the top six of the Premiership and qualifying for the UEFA Cup, beating teams such as Chelsea, Manchester United (twice) and Arsenal along the way. After just missing out on the League Cup final, his team sealed their spot in Europe by defeating champions Chelsea 1–0 at home.[7]
On 4 May 2006, Hughes and assistant Mark Bowen signed new three-year contracts to remain at Blackburn until the summer of 2009.[8]
Hughes then set about creating a formidable side at Ewood Park. He entered the transfer market, bringing in players such as Benni McCarthy (£2million), David Bentley (£500,000), Ryan Nelsen (free), Stephen Warnock (£1.5million), Roque Santa Cruz (£3.5million), and Christopher Samba (£400,000). Rovers finished 10th in the Premier League in 2006–07, and reached the UEFA Cup round of 32, where they were knocked out by Bayer Leverkusen 3–2 on aggregate.[9] Rovers faced Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final, their third consecutive semi-final since Hughes took charge. The match ended in defeat 2–1.[10]
He won the October 2007 Award for the English Premier league manager of the month,[11] and eventually led Blackburn to a league finish of 7th in 2007-08, Hughes' final season in charge at Ewood Park.

Team Country
G W L D Win %
Wales 41 12 14 15 29.27
Blackburn Rovers 188 82 59 47 43.62
Manchester City 32 13 13 6 40.63
Total 261 107 86 68 41

Fuck me, the top 4 managers must be shitting it!

mammutly said:
blueju said:
Where did i say it was success. You fuckers are always on a bout getting a manager with potential. How long has he been managing? His cup runs show he has potential as do his league positions with Blackburn. How thick are you or are you just after an argument?
Im not pro or anti Hughes, im just sick of all the bullshit coming from all the expert proffessional ex premiership keyboard tappers on here who know more than the proffesional billionairebusinessmen and football management running our club.

Strange but true : The 'professional billionairebusinessmen' actually do know a lot less about football than many of the people on here.

True, they wont have surrounded themselves with people who know what they are doing. They will just have played football manager and thought 'this is easy innit?', then proceeded to put into plan their accumulation of numerous expensive employees (in the form of pro footballers on massive wages) and bought themselves a football club. Fuckin idiots arent they?

blueju said:
mammutly said:

True, they wont have surrounded themselves with people who know what they are doing. They will just have played football manager and thought 'this is easy innit?', then proceeded to put into plan their accumulation of numerous expensive employees (in the form of pro footballers on massive wages) and bought themselves a football club. Fuckin idiots arent they?

Now I didn't say they were idiots, did I? My point is that they, the actual members of ADUG, know less about football than many people on here do. Your good self excepted of course. As you are clearly unlikely to know more about any given subject than any other form of cellular life currently known to exist.

Can't we just al be mates and support the Club FFS
We won't go down thats for sure, I'll offer anyone odds of 1,000,000/1 that we will go down.
We still got the UEFA to go for, and we have a good shot at that.
So let's all get behind the Club and the current squad, stop all this in house fighting and jeering of our own players and support CITY

True, they wont have surrounded themselves with people who know what they are doing. They will just have played football manager and thought 'this is easy innit?', then proceeded to put into plan their accumulation of numerous expensive employees (in the form of pro footballers on massive wages) and bought themselves a football club. Fuckin idiots arent they?[/quote]

Now I didn't say they were idiots, did I? My point is that they, the actual members of ADUG, know less about football than many people on here do. Your good self excepted of course. As you are clearly unlikely to know more about any given subject than any other form of cellular life currently known to exist.[/quote]

Possibly, although i did struggle with my part 2 electrical theory. All i know about City is we are in a better position than we have ever been since i can remember with better people at the helm. We have suffered a terrible injury (Petrov) to one of our best, most influential players and more injuries to lesser players,scored more goals in less time in the prem than ever, and all some want to do on here is drag everyone else down. You are lucky enough to be able to watch em at least every other week in the flesh but for fucks sake i hope all this hatred from you lot isnt being passed to the players and club on match day. Ill have to settle for going to the beach, see you

blueju said:

Now I didn't say they were idiots, did I? My point is that they, the actual members of ADUG, know less about football than many people on here do. Your good self excepted of course. As you are clearly unlikely to know more about any given subject than any other form of cellular life currently known to exist.[/quote]

Possibly, although i did struggle with my part 2 electrical theory. All i know about City is we are in a better position than we have ever been since i can remember with better people at the helm. We have suffered a terrible injury (Petrov) to one of our best, most influential players and more injuries to lesser players,scored more goals in less time in the prem than ever, and all some want to do on here is drag everyone else down. You are lucky enough to be able to watch em at least every other week in the flesh but for fucks sake i hope all this hatred from you lot isnt being passed to the players and club on match day. Ill have to settle for going to the beach, see you[/quote]

My heart bleeds for you. Watch out for sharks bro! ;-)

ManCityFC said:
I am going to get pelter's here, but I think this needs saying.

The attitude of some of the fans on this site (and in Manchester) beggars belief. Despite the fact that MH has spent circa £75 million on players this season, to strengthen a side that finished top 10 last season, and we continue to move backwards, you would think people would be a little bit worried. But no, this is City. People simply refuse to even entertain the possibility that this shite manager, that has achieved fuck all, could take us down. Some on here think he could shit golden turds, I am convinced of it.

It seems that no matter how close to the relegation zone we get, no matter how depressing the long-ball football gets, no matter how many cup competitions we get dumped out of by piss poor opposition, the lemming-like response just continues to get more and more prevalent, as the pathetic amongst us, clutch hold of the belief that money will certainly avert relegation, and we may be in danger of sacking the next baconface. It's frankly sad as fuck.

We need stability I keep hearing, what kind of stability? The kind of stability you get in The Championship? How can we have stability from a manager that fiddles with a team more than Ranieri was ever accused of, and cannot put players in the correct positions. Is it any wonder that the players who's career he is ruining, have lost all respect for him?

Getting rid of the manager won't help I keep hearing, as we watch the teams that had the good sense to sack and replace their managers before Christmas steal a march on us.

Just give him until the end of the season, he will turn it around - I keep hearing, but what happens if you are wrong? Are you going to come on here and hold your hands up or run away and hide. The latter I expect. And why should he be allowed to buy his way into job longevity? It wouldn't happen anywhere else and he came here thinking he had little to spend. Where would we be now without the Arabs money?? Probably stuck with a manager that was taking us down, with no money to sack him and pay him off.

The team was shite before he joined us I keep hearing, but nobody can escape the fact that we finished top 10 last season and prattle on about a drubbing my the best team in the league and one against Boro, when the then manager had been told he was getting the flick, after doing everything he had been asked to do.

I am sick and tired of the Unambitious, Magnanimous, Docile, Lemming-Like Fans that support this great club with me. I am convinced that some of them just enjoy the pain we have endured over the last 30 years and are punch drunk by it. The one good thing that could come of all this cash is hiring a world class manager. Any plans to hire world class players went out of the window when we plummeted down the table in my opinion, but we could easily tempt a world class manager with a big salary and blank chequebook.

Here's to another season of mediocrity and a relegation battle at the end, just to get the adrenalin running, for the wrong reasons.

CTID.

Shite - didn't see much long ball football when we hammered Pompey 6-0, one of the best games I've ever seen at CoMS, nor the Arsenal game, nor the West Ham, Sunderland away, Schalke, Hull on Boxing Day games etc. By all means hate our manager if you like but to call someone (a fellow blue) who doesn't share your view-point a lemming, or "Magnanimous" (spelt wrong and wrong context in any case) is just daft. I am not convinced by Hughes but by calling for him to go you could be accused of being a lemming to the Hughes out brigade. I was angry at the Forest game but if you think changing the manager now will help then you're mistaken I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.