Unbelievable!

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Evening all-Just got back from a week in Majorca...people from South London,Swansea,Birmingham all with Man united tats etc. Got speaking to a bloke from Newcastle,a Newcastle season ticket holder.We were just chewing the fact over a beer about general football (he mentioned when city trashed a boozer not so long ago in Newcastle) and having a good laugh when the South wales rags came over and started having a pop. NO-seriously in front of my 2 yr old daughter and numerous other children. I just laughed at the cock and asked him one question. "Why don't you support Swansea or Cardiff?" His response-"Because Man u win things!"...I was fucking gob smacked,as was the geordie lad however we just stood up and walked off. Never knew the extent of the glory hunters etc but now I do..Only made my hatred of them increase ten fold!

Anyway-can't be arsed catching up on all the gossip but who we signing and when?!!!!

a thick red there must be thousands of them, a man u fan on wembley way shouting 'come on then yeh manc bastards lets have it' they really are a class act as for the pub in newcastle i remember well

marco said:
a thick red there must be thousands of them, a man u fan on wembley way shouting 'come on then yeh manc bastards lets have it' they really are a class act as for the pub in newcastle i remember well

Said that there were bar stools and everything going through the window...I wasn't at that one so wasn't aware.Re the rag bastards I can't wait till they get their treble on the 7th of August...I was seriously bemused by them abroad. I got speaking to a red from Manchester in fairness and was having good banter.He was saying that the manc rags detest the day trippers. Hope we never get like that but I am sure we will !

I heard a lot of man u fans saying "you manc bastards" too, if they hate Manchester why support united? If they aren't from Manchester why support united? (even though old Trafford is outside of Manchester)

I went to a pub in Southampton to watch man u play newcastle when I was at my unc's and it had about 20 int here and when asked how many times they have been, one said 3 times and then added it was when Cantona was there ffs!

I go to a chippy in Gorse when I'm at my mates on match days and there are all kinds of man u species!! Mainly from down south, wales or ireland.

bringer678 said:
I heard a lot of man u fans saying "you manc bastards" too, if they hate Manchester why support united? If they aren't from Manchester why support united? (even though old Trafford is outside of Manchester)

I went to a pub in Southampton to watch man u play newcastle when I was at my unc's and it had about 20 int here and when asked how many times they have been, one said 3 times and then added it was when Cantona was there ffs!

I go to a chippy in Gorse when I'm at my mates on match days and there are all kinds of man u species!! Mainly from down south, wales or ireland.

South Waleians mate-Fuck me they are the worst...Ignorant pricks as well!! All walking round with Man u tats on their bodies..I was fucking pissing my sides!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Evening all-Just got back from a week in Majorca...people from South London,Swansea,Birmingham all with Man united tats etc. Got speaking to a bloke from Newcastle,a Newcastle season ticket holder.We were just chewing the fact over a beer about general football (he mentioned when city trashed a boozer not so long ago in Newcastle) and having a good laugh when the South wales rags came over and started having a pop. NO-seriously in front of my 2 yr old daughter and numerous other children. I just laughed at the cock and asked him one question. "Why don't you support Swansea or Cardiff?" His response-"Because Man u win things!"...I was fucking gob smacked,as was the geordie lad however we just stood up and walked off. Never knew the extent of the glory hunters etc but now I do..Only made my hatred of them increase ten fold!

Anyway-can't be arsed catching up on all the gossip but who we signing and when?!!!!

I went away for the week last month and the first bloke I got talking to about football was a rag from Hartlepool. I just smiled inside.

bringer678 said:

'species' thats the word i have been searching for since the semi, a vile bunce of kiddie slaping twats, i walked down wembley way all 6 of us and not a peep from them you could see them searching for the lone fan to pick off,without there national support they would be getting the same gates as us, we wont go that way i hope

I was in Torquay one year chatting to a local as we were pushing our kids on the swings ..... he had a real strong south west accent ... general chat about football etc and he said "who do you support?" I said, "Manchester City" and he replied, "oh yeah, I could tell from your accent .." I asked him and he replied " well, you won't like this, I support United."

It was too easy to resist. I just said ....

"Yeah mate, I could tell from your accent"

He didn't like that much!

Heehee

while were on the subject of the reds and wembley etc, i took my mrs to the semi she's not into footie so went shopping while i went to the game, we did set off early 6am from blackpool and she could not beleive we didnt see a red not one on the way down the services on the way back were full of city and to this day she still askes the question which i cant seem to reply to 'where were they' anyone?

i had to go to the DVLA office near the swamp once. i went in my lunch break and there were loads of the thick cunts in united shirts milling round. it was a champions league night and they were all there at 1.00pm. What the fuck were they doing there 6 hours before kick off. I was getting pissed off and got really fucking fuming when i heard one of the shout to a mate in a broad cockney accent. What a bunch of hateful fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.