Underrated albums.

Poisoned Idea - Feel The Darkness

If hardcore punk could be distilled into one album for history.

second coming - stone roses

not given the credit it deserves in my opinion

Agreed. I think everybody was expecting a 'Stone Roses' 2, just a continuation of that debut. But they had grown and were trying new directions. Probably the only track that sounded like it could have been on the first, was Ten Storey Love Song. People didn't give it a chance at the time ...

0015324300_voorzijde.jpg

Agreed. I think everybody was expecting a 'Stone Roses' 2, just a continuation of that debut. But they had grown and were trying new directions. Probably the only track that sounded like it could have been on the first, was Ten Storey Love Song. People didn't give it a chance at the time ...

totally agree mate

tears and breaking into heaven are brilliant tracks

This was released way before my time and I only discovered it this year from a colleague.

Then having read about it a bit more I think it is underrated, certainly when it was released, if you read the "Reception" heading here;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forever_Changes?wprov=sfla1
It’s a strange one.
Not a huge seller when first released but has been massively influential and performs well in those “All Time Top 100 Albums” critics charts.
On the back of that it continues to sell to new generations of fans and a few deluxe edition box sets have appeared so it’s a goldmine for someone (not Arthur Lee, though).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.