Unions

Most of the stuff we take for granted came from unions in relation to conditions, safety, wages and the fucking vote. How quickly cunts forget. At the height of our empire when the Toffs made a killing from the wars the working class won, we lived in abject fucking poverty. Every advance we gained was through unions and collective strength against owners who were happy to send children down pits to make them wealthy. We need unions to fight for peoples rights because if you think capitalists will, you're a fucking idiot.

Most of the stuff we take for granted came from unions in relation to conditions, safety, wages and the fucking vote. How quickly cunts forget. At the height of our empire when the riffs made a killing from the wars the working class won, we lived in abject fucking poverty. Every advance we gained x!m thriygh unions and collective strength against owners who were happy to send children down puts to make them wealthy. We need unions to fight for peoples rights because if you think capitalists will you're a fucking idiot.
Don’t bite.
They are just trolling cunts.

Most of the stuff we take for granted came from unions in relation to conditions, safety, wages and the fucking vote. How quickly cunts forget. At the height of our empire when the Toffs made a killing from the wars the working class won, we lived in abject fucking poverty. Every advance we gained was through unions and collective strength against owners who were happy to send children down pits to make them wealthy. We need unions to fight for peoples rights because if you think capitalists will, you're a fucking idiot.
They also had slaves and shot tigers for fun. I’ll break this gently: things have changed a little since then.

Bunch of pinkos

Fuck me you're showing your age. I bet you and your family have benefitted enormously from the advances won. Now you forget and dorf your cap like a fucking drone. I'd rather be a link than a pawn. How you enjoying thst control you took back? Just wait to see the eroding of rights and protections. I will ge right here to call you and every other **** deluded into buying your masters pish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.