Unions

There are two types posting support for the anti union position on here.
1. Trolling twats
Or
2. Cunts

Or me, the third type, I am simply trolling mat who cant reply because his 09.42 from Cleckheaton is 4 hours late due to a hedgehog on the line.

I have been in 3.

Been pissed off with one of them, had to leave the second because I moved countries and reluctantly joined my present one because it is the only one recognised in work.

I would always say join a union and be in one even if it isn't your prefered one.

Amazingly ignorant mostly red topped tabloid led Thatcherite views expressed by all the usual suspects.

If any of you just stopped to think for one minute - in many cases union recognition is welcomed by employers - I have had experience of this myself. In large organisations things like T&C's, job losses or wages and rewards are better negotiated with a single entity - its simply not possible to set up a system which is done on an individual basis that can be done quickly and efficiently. When done individually it invariably leads to accusations of nepotism and results in a disgruntled workforce that is not productive as it could be and lots of employee churn.

In fact when I have been involved with a union the single biggest complaint from members is that the union reps are "in the pockets" of the business and don't get them the lazy well paid gig they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.