Unite against City?

Re: Unite against city??

m35 blue68 said:
JGL07 said:
m35 blue68 said:
Was talking to a lad there just yesterday who I know working on the roads who said much of the same - thought it was a wind up as he'd a red??

All the developments are part of a deal with the City Council so CPO powers are available if needed.

They are wasting their time.

Correct! I think Mantax might be one who's trying to play the game??

...isn't that something you pay on canal street?....

coulsonblue said:
salfordbluemcfc said:
Anyone seen the banner on the m60,seems a firm near our stadium is selling 1sq foot of its land for £250 each so our owners have to pay more!

Anyone in the right mind wouldn't take up that deal.

Any firm trying to make money for themselves out of the deal, would harm their chances of getting the level of compensation they would desire.

-- Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 pm --

link on MEN site to old article on 24th october of an Asian guy who owns the window business looking smug thinking he is winning.

He will probably get less by holding out than he would have by accepting the deal.

He will indeed. He'll be stopping major investment and jobs in the area. He could end up with nothing.

york away to this! said:
m35 blue68 said:
JGL07 said:
All the developments are part of a deal with the City Council so CPO powers are available if needed.

They are wasting their time.

Correct! I think Mantax might be one who's trying to play the game??

cANAL st?

...isn't that something you pay on canal street?....

Unite against city??

That's extremely pathetic of them because they won't win. The Council will just hit them with a Compulsory Purchase and they will end up losing out.

Yeah but they can give it the big "I Am" can't they?

Look at me I'm the biggest Rag in town!
I'm stopping little ciddy dead in their tracks!

Hope your business goes bust you fcuking plant pot!

they could have fitted all the new windows if they wen't being such big twats

how much would it actually cost to buy 1sqft of land I mean you are looking at solicitors redrawing of maps etc etc its one thing saying you own something and another thing proveing it

I tried reading that without my blue tinted specs and could kind of see where they were coming from with the whole 'David and Goliath' angle. If that were the Rags trying that with local businesses owned by blues, id join the cause.

Then i read this line:

4: Satisfaction – has anybody given you stick over the 6-1? – Payback!

GFY. Hope you go under.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.