United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all too wonderful for words! Winning the cup last season and a couple of reasonable early results had all the cockroaches coming out from their stones shouting. Get back under you fucking vermin scum!!!

I'm seriously concerned about Jose's mental health.

Just waiting for him to say his team think the Turkish PM is a **** to get him to literally kill them.

Zlatan - turning blues into reds.
27550_109356352429878_3101_n.jpg
laughing.gif
laughing%20dog.png

Just watch it and drink it in lads and Karen :-)

I keep thinking back to 1999 when I had to watch them beat bayern in the CL final whilst we struggled to beat Gillingham in the second tier. remember the shit we had off them!? fast forward 17 years and whilst we are beating arguably the best team in Europe them fuckers are losing to a bunch of Turkish barbers in Europe's 2nd tier competition. a few hours ago they wanted to win it to get into the CL next season, now it's a shit competition and beneath the great man united.
Fuck em I say. what goes around comes around.

Mourinho might walk by xmas . Is it too early to start a Save Our Maureen campaign.?

hes quite clearly not going to make it, he's a brokem man whos aged ten years in three months, he knows its over and his employees do but its all about the money, whoever makes the first move will cost them millions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.