United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
All their woes can be traced back to one thing, our emergence as a serious challenge to the title. The hard shoulder shitter realised he couldn't compete and ran like the shithouse he is. Since then, everything they have done has been in reaction to something we have done.
The funniest thing is that the people in charge at the swamp don't realise this. They have no plan other than to buy the biggest names who will get more headlines and sell more shirts. The self proclaimed biggest club in the world has forgotten how to actually run a football club. They are a complete joke and remind me very much of City under Swales. They're more concerned with what we are doing than they are in sorting their own problems.

The very same thing that Swales was guilty of, he spent so long worrying about them and trying to compete with them, he serially set us back, rather than just getting his own house in order. Long may they continue to make the same mistake.

I knew as soon as I saw the score that he would call out his players. Deflecting the pressure away from himself. Typical shithouse. Where are all those fuckwit pundits now who called for this twat to show pep up?

Where are all the pundits who said -

a/ the Rags did the best business in the transfer market
b/ the Rags were serious title contenders?

Just popped my head in on the caf and it's not pretty. Anything less than 3 points against the swans and I'm calling it - #soj/sopeg.
I know we are still smarting from our lack of success in previous campaigns, particularly as we cheered them over the line in the FA cup in an attempt to #sot but something must be done to keep the match made in **** heaven that is the rags and peg together.

The very same thing that Swales was guilty of, he spent so long worrying about them and trying to compete with them, he serially set us back, rather than just getting his own house in order. Long may they continue to make the same mistake.

That's why I made the comparison and it's happening again. Mourinho's appointment was a direct response to Pep arriving at City. They went against every principle they supposedly hold. The fact that the media didn't call them out on it shows how much power they still hold.

It's even better when you see how Pep was saying he never makes excuses about a bad result as excuses stop you from moving forward. Then you have Jose who does nothing but make excuses.

That's why I made the comparison and it's happening again. Mourinho's appointment was a direct response to Pep arriving at City. They went against every principle they supposedly hold. The fact that the media didn't call them out on it shows how much power they still hold.
Exactly the same with the Pogba signing, it was their statement and was far from what they needed?........ it's beautiful :-)

I fucking hated Swales, I know just how much that fucker set us back, he was a City fan but he was so far from what was best for the club by a long way, the more the emulate him the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.