United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the biggest gap between us in recent times? Feels like it, there's something about beating Barca the way we did that takes us to another level.

They'll be crying into their new pillows and mattresses but fuck them. They will never ever understand the desperation we felt. They won't ever come close. The c***s

Is this the biggest gap between us in recent times? Feels like it, there's something about beating Barca the way we did that takes us to another level.

They'll be crying into their new pillows and mattresses but fuck them. They will never ever understand the desperation we felt. They won't ever come close. The c***s
Seems more than a week since their brilliant derby win. Silly ****s thought they were 'back'. Swansea should twat them at the weekend.

All their woes can be traced back to one thing, our emergence as a serious challenge to the title. The hard shoulder shitter realised he couldn't compete and ran like the shithouse he is. Since then, everything they have done has been in reaction to something we have done.
The funniest thing is that the people in charge at the swamp don't realise this. They have no plan other than to buy the biggest names who will get more headlines and sell more shirts. The self proclaimed biggest club in the world has forgotten how to actually run a football club. They are a complete joke and remind me very much of City under Swales. They're more concerned with what we are doing than they are in sorting their own problems.

How very true CR.I`ve enjoyed myself over the last 4 years in my local with more and more Rags now in hiding and likewise I`ve said to the twats who I occasionally see,now you know how we felt for decades.
As Corporal Jones used say "they don`t like it up`em".
Loverly jubberly.

gre
All their woes can be traced back to one thing, our emergence as a serious challenge to the title. The hard shoulder shitter realised he couldn't compete and ran like the shithouse he is. Since then, everything they have done has been in reaction to something we have done.
The funniest thing is that the people in charge at the swamp don't realise this. They have no plan other than to buy the biggest names who will get more headlines and sell more shirts. The self proclaimed biggest club in the world has forgotten how to actually run a football club. They are a complete joke and remind me very much of City under Swales. They're more concerned with what we are doing than they are in sorting their own problems.

gret post Stony lad,,,self destruction sums it all up in two simple words

I like to think bobby broke them

I knew as soon as I saw the score that he would call out his players. Deflecting the pressure away from himself. Typical shithouse. Where are all those fuckwit pundits now who called for this twat to show pep up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.