United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still upset about losing his squad number to big nose.

I think he has had a divorce in the summer (not sure of the details) and that can weight heavily on the mind.

Although when I 1st read about it, I was shocked - who gets married aged 22/23 these days?

Are there children from the relationship? Not sure.

I think he has had a divorce in the summer (not sure of the details) and that can weight heavily on the mind.

Although when I 1st read about it, I was shocked - who gets married aged 22/23 these days?

Are there children from the relationship? Not sure.

Sounds like an excuse. They paid a fucking fortune for him and everyone laughed at them when they did. He had a decent run and it seems he's finally settled down to his level. He'll be at Sunderland next year.

Sounds like an excuse. They paid a fucking fortune for him and everyone laughed at them when they did. He had a decent run and it seems he's finally settled down to his level. He'll be at Sunderland next year.
I bet he was promised he'd be the new rag superstar and then big nose came in and that destroyed his ego.

Beaky was the biggest mistake those twats made.

I really rate both Martial and Rashford, happily have either or both in blue, but fortunately for us beaky is busy screwing it all up for them by stunting their progression.

Great stuff, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.